• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Company of Myself (ALL REGIONS)

In your opinion, do you think this Clan is a good idea?

• Total voters

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like to note that anybody is allowed to enter this clan! Also, play this YouTube video to get a feel on what this Clan's atmosphere is like. Hopefully it will keep you entertained while you read through.

Hello! I'm not sure what to post, so I'm going to try my best to create something clan-like.

This clan, "The Company of Myself" is open to all users of any sort, inexperienced or experienced in the Survival Games!

This clan is highly recommended to inexperienced users, so you can learn more about the Survival Games via the higher ranks in this clan.

Please note: Recruits MUST be trained by a Staff Sergeant of higher to move up the ranks. Private First Class MUST be trained by a Staff Sergeant of Higher to move up freely. Generals and hand-picked by Commanders. I am the only Commander, at the moment. I am thinking of having two Commanders; myself and another. The 'another' would preferably be someone with MANY wins, and they would be the main training instructor, just a head up!

Here's the ranks, so far:

COMMANDER
Bloodbred
GENERAL
Darkflame7, Tydk, Mattchappy, Sleivert, Theoreticallyy
STAFF SERGEANT
Tommy10033, maxluplus, teije1, Bal3, Billabongboy9, blazemaster
CORPORAL
DclDclDcl, iMightTroll, Exodus_King1, Stuu
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Tyson_Chicken
RECRUIT
BBImeister
To be promoted, you must be promoted by myself to a higher rank. The more experienced you are, the more of a chance you'll be promoted to General to teach others.​
I, myself, don't know much about the Survival Games, so this would be a great experience for myself, as well! Here's the application to apply for this clan, everybody will be accepted, but this helps me know how much experience you have and it shows me if you have proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar.​
Minecraft Username:
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Survival Games?:
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?:
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...)
Victories if any:
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US)
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player)
CLAN RULES
Don't backstab other members of the clan.
This is self-explanatory rule, but I'll explain it, anyways. Don't backstab members of the Clan, it completely ruins what this Clan is for. This Clan is to teach inexperienced players, and to give protection to members of the clan. If you violate the meaning of the Clan, you're kicked out, and aren't coming back. I'm alright with backstabbing members who aren't part of the clan, it's a dirty tactic but, you gotta do what you gotta do. As long as you don't harm members of the Clan unless in Deathmatch or if it's MUST needed, then do so.
Don't be rude to clanmembers, or other players in general.
This is, again, self-explanatory, but I will go into this topic. It's proper manners to respect members of the Clan because, technically, they are your brothers and sisters. It's also nice to respect other players, and be a good sport. When I mean other players, I mean non-clan members. Just a heads up, but we aren't making any enemies with any other clans, so don't be spreading rumors and bad talk about other clans, it makes us look bad. Non-clan members are the people who aren't in the clan. It could be other people in other clans, or somebody just visiting the server. My point is, don't be rude to other people. Simple as that.
Don't spam in the game chat, or spam the clan Skype call.
Spamming is pretty much saying the same phrase over and over again within a certain time span, example would be 5 seconds. This also includes mic spamming the clan Skype call, like yelling "aleueeueueeueu" or something. I don't want to see somebody saying "guise join company of myself pls" eighty million times in the chat, Skype or In-game. It makes the clan look bad and ruins your reputation, plus you get a temp ban. But, if you want to get yourself banned, go right ahead.
What is your Skype name?
I don't have a Skype, as I have problems for managing it. But, I use my cousin's Skype. Add the name, "Micro.Neko" for the time being. I will usually arrange a group or whatever for this clan.
If you have any other questions about this clan, please, post a reply down below and I will answer it when I check on this thread. Thanks for reading!
Event Log
The Event Log is a log that I use to broadcast to the clan where I will be, and what server to join if you wish to team. Red text means inactive, green means active. Active means I'm on the server, now.
N/A
Updated at 5:52 P.M., Central Time, 7/27/2012

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
No, it doesn't HAVE to be, but it's recommended.

It's not like "lul guise onli skype"

You can have Skype, and then you can't. Either way.

I, myself, don't have a mic, but it's good to hear others.

People,

Y U NO APPLY FOR "The Company of Myself" !!

I find it EXTREMELY disappointing to see a man who puts up a post, saying:

"ok i wunt sumbudy 2 play wif jun mai cln put skyp naim and stuf"

And get 50+ replies.

Meanwhile, me and several other clan creators work out butt off making a good impression and get very little replies.

HOW?!

mike adfadfadfasdf

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username:cashwizard
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:10
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?:10
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:sonn1119
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:yes
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: kinda <---good example
List some key traits about yourself: strong willed cooperative loyal good fighter
Victories if any:1
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: nope
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) us
Why do you want to join?: because we were on skype earlier

tommy10033

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username:TOMMY10033
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:10
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?:4
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:NOPE
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:YEP
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:DEFO
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?:NOT ALWAYS
List some key traits about yourself: STELTHY KNOWS WHERE MOST CHESTS ARE
Victories if any:8TH 2x
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:nope
What server region do you wish to join?: any tell me the one you go on
Why do you want to join?: i want 2 learn and teach

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username:darkflame7
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:8
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?:9
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: darkflame7
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:Yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Of course! (I don't use periods though ;3)
List some key traits about yourself: I'm a Veteran in the survival games, I've been playing since beta.
Victories if any: 7
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Once, I have no idea o.e
What server region do you wish to join?: US region
Why do you want to join?: I want to train players in my route and skills. I believe I can train them to be pro.

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Darkflame7: Accepted, moved to General.

tommy10033: Accepted, moved to Staff Sergeant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci