• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Company of Myself (ALL REGIONS)

In your opinion, do you think this Clan is a good idea?

• Total voters

BlueFalconLPs

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: BlueFalconLPs
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 9-10
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 5
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: BlueFalconLPs
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes!
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Certainly!
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Yup. (I'll warn you, I'm a Texan. Y'all.)
List some key traits about yourself: Strategic, Loyal, Determined.
Victories if any: 2
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope.
What server region do you wish to join?: U.S. (though I do play on EU when I can't do U.S.)
Why do you want to join?: I'm kind of in the middle. I'm pretty experienced, and can teach new players, but I also have quite a lot to learn ^^. Remember: There's always someone who knows something you don't.

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: BlueFalconLPs
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 9-10
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 5
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: BlueFalconLPs
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes!
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Certainly!
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Yup. (I'll warn you, I'm a Texan. Y'all.)
List some key traits about yourself: Strategic, Loyal, Determined.
Victories if any: 2
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope.
What server region do you wish to join?: U.S. (though I do play on EU when I can't do U.S.)
Why do you want to join?: I'm kind of in the middle. I'm pretty experienced, and can teach new players, but I also have quite a lot to learn ^^. Remember: There's always someone who knows something you don't.
Accepted, moved to Staff Sergeant.

I would like to note that Staff Sergeant and above are allowed to teach members and deserve complete and utter respect from fellow members. I'm sorry I cannot reply immediately or get on a server, at the moment I am using my phone and the local library Wi-Fi.

BlueFalconLPs

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for accepting that! I will say I'm only 13, but I am also mature and WILL prove that.

dclx3gaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: DclDclDcl
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:7
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?:4 (im getting better evry time though)
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:no
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:Yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:Yes
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?:Mostly, unless we are in action and i need to say something quickly
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...)Friendly, forgiving and i prefer fun rather than competitive
Victories if any:none but i had 2 4th places on 120 player servers
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:no because i always try not to break the rules
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US)any
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player)I want to build my skill with help from those more experienced.

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: DclDclDcl
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:7
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?:4 (im getting better evry time though)
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:no
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:Yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:Yes
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?:Mostly, unless we are in action and i need to say something quickly
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...)Friendly, forgiving and i prefer fun rather than competitive
Victories if any:none but i had 2 4th places on 120 player servers
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:no because i always try not to break the rules
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US)any
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player)I want to build my skill with help from those more experienced.
Accepted; Move to Corporal!

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
Im not applying for this clan but looking around to see the competition the clan im in has and i came along this supposed training clan. I have one thing to say and that is the leader needs training. I have not ment this offensively it is just i looked at bloods wins and bounty and he does not seem fit to lead a training clan.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Im not applying for this clan but looking around to see the competition the clan im in has and i came along this supposed training clan. I have one thing to say and that is the leader needs training. I have not ment this offensively it is just i looked at bloods wins and bounty and he does not seem fit to lead a training clan.
Ehem ehem ehem XD

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN (Minecraft Username): iMightTroll
Scale in 1 to ten how good am i in minecraft : 10
In a scale from 1 to 10 how good am i n SG: 8-9
Im not a blonde i know the rules and stuff
Im not a douchebag i dont backstab
I know to to Write With grammar, I hav 2 play some SG in a min
About my self Awesome Sexy Jks Determined, I Conquer Spawn Alot....
I hav not Been Banned
I often Play on E.U or U.S
Im lonely thats why i want to join
- iMightTroll

P.S Hers a photo of me and a diamond Hoe

Attachments

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, much apologies to my long absence! I had to do some other things that just HAD to be attended to! Let's see here..

iMightTroll, ACCEPTED, moved to Corporal!

A Shady Zebra, you must fill out the application for me to accept you and move you into a rank. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci