• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Company of Myself (ALL REGIONS)

In your opinion, do you think this Clan is a good idea?

• Total voters

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Im not applying for this clan but looking around to see the competition the clan im in has and i came along this supposed training clan. I have one thing to say and that is the leader needs training. I have not ment this offensively it is just i looked at bloods wins and bounty and he does not seem fit to lead a training clan.
Not to be rude, but that's a bit.. Harsh?

So, let me get this straight..

Supposedly, A LEADER is supposed to have a crap-ton of kills and bounty/streak to look 'good' in the community? Frankly, that is a complete turn-off.

A LEADER is SUPPOSED to have leadership skills, and the ability to make quick decisions at the edge of their seat.

NOT to have tons of virtual 'kills' and 'killstreaks' that prove nothing other than you're higher up in the Survival Games' Community/Society.

Straying off-topic, I'm looking forward to other competition, as well. Good luck in the Games!

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Bal31
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 7
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 7
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: Evilpill0w
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:Yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:Yes im not a Feminine Hygene Product
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?:Well most of the time
List some key traits about yourself:If anything I have alot loyalty and Teamwork skills
Victories if any:2
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:No
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) Us
Why do you want to join?: I have been in 4 death matches today and It's killing me being without a team. I also see this as a way to become a better player. Ps: I am 13 but hopefully that doesn't matter as I am very mature

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Bal31

ACCEPTED! Moved to Staff Sergeant!

I would also like to quote you about the topic of age.

Age doesn't matter in this Clan, as long as you want to improve your skills, teach others, or just want people to team up with, welcome to the club!

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I went inactive for a while, and I still am a Hr ;3 Anyway, when's the next time were doing a "gathering" of players.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
"Minecraft name? maxlupus"
"From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in minecraft? 9. Know how much damage and life of every creature."
"From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?:9 Can easy avoid attacks and deal GREAT damage."
"Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:no"
"Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:Yes"
"Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:Yes. But in the final I ask the last member when the battle will begin."
"Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctulation? Mostly"
"List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...)Loyal, no swearing, smart, writing very fast."
"Victories if any: 3.
"Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No.
"What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US)Any"
"Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player) I want to be a better team player and learn other tributes my SPECIAL tips. And grow in rank in the clan.

BlueFalconLPs

Spectator
Reaction score
A LEADER is SUPPOSED to have leadership skills, and the ability to make quick decisions at the edge of their seat.

NOT to have tons of virtual 'kills' and 'killstreaks' that prove nothing other than you're higher up in the Survival Games' Community/Society.
Well said.

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
When do we start?
I should be going to my Dad's house this evening, so hopefully today! Sorry to keep you waiting, entirely my fault.

TONIGHT, WE SHALL TEAM AND WIN THE SURVIVAL GAMES HURHURGUR *nerdgasm*

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I should be going to my Dad's house this evening, so hopefully today! Sorry to keep you waiting, entirely my fault.

TONIGHT, WE SHALL TEAM AND WIN THE SURVIVAL GAMES HURHURGUR *nerdgasm*
Umm... Sorry to say but I can only play on the weekend :p So sorry. But we'll win today too! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci