• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Company of Myself (ALL REGIONS)

In your opinion, do you think this Clan is a good idea?

• Total voters

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
just add everyone on skype and tell them a there is team event is coming

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Didnt get a skype contact request add me again evilpill0w

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Tyson_Chicken
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 10
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 6
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: tkeller131
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes, I do.
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes, I understand.
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Yes, I do use correct puncuation and grammer.
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...) Co-operative, loyal, determined.
Victories if any: 0 victorys, started a few days ago.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No I haven't been banned.
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) US
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player) I want to be trained so I can also help people.

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Tyson_Chicken,

Accepted, moved to Private First Class for training purposes. Privates require training from Corporal or higher. Recruits require training from Staff Sergeant or higher.

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 8
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 9
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: No sorry.
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes.
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes (unless i don't know if they are in the clan).
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Hopefully
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...) Ummm... I like to kill people :)
Victories if any: 31 from AU and EU
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I was banned once for a day when I first started playing for spamming "T_T" because people were refusing to kill each other.
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) AU because I have 29 wins on there.
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player) I think a clan would be fun to join and I could help some players with no wins get at least 1.

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 8
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 9
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: No sorry.
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes.
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes (unless i don't know if they are in the clan).
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Hopefully
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...) Ummm... I like to kill people :)
Victories if any: 31 from AU and EU
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I was banned once for a day when I first started playing for spamming "T_T" because people were refusing to kill each other.
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) AU because I have 29 wins on there.
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player) I think a clan would be fun to join and I could help some players with no wins get at least 1.
The part where i said Ummmm... I like to kill people, I should say I am a good leader and cooperative, but it is possible that I may kind of stay away from the team and meet up at corn refill, because that is how I usually play, but if a player needs me by him I guess I would protect him.

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: mattchappy
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 9 and 9/10 xD
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 8
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: mdc616
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: I do type correct spelling but sometimes I do not put like commas and cap every first word.
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...): I feel I am Strong-Willed and Kind of like a leader. Or at least I try to be. I am also a comedian :D
Victories if any: 22 or something? (Its in my signature)
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No.
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) US
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player): I would like to help new players and also be apart of a family-like clan, where we can get online and be good friends and just play until we can't play anymore. :)

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Tydk-
Accepted, moved to General!

Mattchappy-

Just wanted to thank all of the higher ranked players for joining and willing to help the community improve, it means a lot to me, and the players!

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH:

<4

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
Tydk-

Mattchappy-

Just wanted to thank all of the higher ranked players for joining and willing to help the community improve, it means a lot to me, and the players!

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH:

<4
No problem, I personally think teamspeak might be better than skype but add me on skype, mdc616

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
Tydk-

Mattchappy-

I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH:

<4
I love u too :) any people in the clan from AU?

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Sleivert
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 7-8
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 10
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: Sleivert
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: I do
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: ye my gramar its is perfct, and im very god in using the rigt puntcuatin(this is a joke)
List some key traits about yourself: Veteran, very skilled pvp'er and good at teaching others to become better, i have trained alot of people with no wins and after the training most of them get wins regulary
Victories if any: 160 something, i think it's 167
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Never
What server region do you wish to join?: EU
Why do you want to join?: I want to help new and inexperienced players to become better. At the moment i can't play because i don't have my computer at school (I'm using a crappy laptop right now), but i can still help out with tips and tricks over skype and when i get weekends off i can play. So basically i'm trying to find more ways to help new players become better and this seems like a good place to do it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci