• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Confession Thread

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Hello! So my name is Dylan or Deelan and I was bored so I made a thread where people can confess things that people never knew or were to embarrassing to say! So lets start this!

J

District 13
Reaction score
My confession:

I've humiliated many people before, I've had terrible fights with people as well and unfortunately I could never make up with them. I've always wanted to rant about this, but I've always felt so scared to and thus fortunately, this thread summoned courage inside me. Basically, I did many bad things, and I am not ready to face the past. If anyone would like to know what I did; click this

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
My confession:

I've humiliated many people before, I've had terrible fights with people as well and unfortunately I could never make up with them. I've always wanted to rant about this, but I've always felt so scared to and thus fortunately, this thread summoned courage inside me. Basically, I did many bad things, and I am not ready to face the past. If anyone would like to know what I did; click this
Well I just got Rick Rolled xD Dang should have seen that coming!

Reactions: J

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
My confession:

Wow!!! Go back to your piano ;(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci