• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cool Down for Joining in MCSGv2

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I hate the fact that if you try to join a server twice but fail the first you have a cool down. I haven't got in a lobby 5 times in a row now because of this. I think it should be for donators only so they don't abuse the kicks.

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate the fact that if you try to join a server twice but fail the first you have a cool down. I haven't got in a lobby 5 times in a row now because of this. I think it should be for donators only so they don't abuse the kicks.
Good idea!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There is already a cooldown for donors which is over a minute. The cooldown for regular members will be removed when they fix things sometime soon.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This. is. spam.
It's not spam, because it's an accident. You can tell because they're both exactly the same. Happens to lots of people, where they lag and accidentally post the same thing twice unknowingly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci