• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Corrupted [US/CA] | Roster: [2/18]

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
*IGN: zChaotic BaccaArmyUnite
*MCSG Donator: No but trying to get it
*Skype name: [Pm if you don't want to give it out] zChaoticMC
*TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Yes
*Skype [Y/N]: Yes
*Working and decent quality mic [Y/N]: Yes TurtleBeachP11
*Timezone(s): EST
*PvP strengths: Bow Fishing Rod FNS Sword Melee
*PvP weaknesses: Hackers Lag Water Fights
*How are you planning on helping us out? [3+ sentences]: I can give a boost with pvping in this clan. I can help with my pvp skills that i have now and i can be trained from you guys. I can help with most clan battles/scrims. I don't meet the win requirements but can you just test me and see if im good enough
Good attitude [Y/N]?: Yes :D

Reviewed

Tribute
Reaction score
*IGN: Reviewed
*MCSG Donator: I don't have mcsg donor at the moment (not sure when I plan on getting it)
*Skype name: [Pm if you don't want to give it out] doomion_
*TeamSpeak [Y/N]: Yes
*Skype [Y/N]: Yes
*Working and decent quality mic [Y/N]: Yes, I have Turtle Beach x11's
*Timezone(s): EST
*PvP strengths: Bow and Arrow
*PvP weaknesses Fishing Rod
*How are you planning on helping us out? [3+ sentences]: I plan on helping out by doing a couple things, one is being devoted to the clan. I play everyday and win a couple times a day. Another way I can help out is by playing in clan battles. I have been in the clan's Viscore and Slime, and I am experienced in clan battles.
Good attitude [Y/N]?: Yes, of course

_Gamer_FTW

Platinum
Reaction score
*IGN: _Gamer_FTW
*MCSG Donator: Yes Diamond
*Skype name: [Pm if you don't want to give it out] _Gamer_FTW (pic with red skin holding a bow)
*TeamSpeak [Y/N]:Y
*Skype [Y/N]:Y
*Working and decent quality mic [Y/N]:Y
*Timezone(s):Eastern Standard
*PvP strengths: Fishing rod FnS bow sword
*PvP weaknesses 4v1 and up and hackers
*How are you planning on helping us out? [3+ sentences]: I am going to help by helping us win clan battles or just helping others in the clan in non-clan battles. I have 236 wins and think I could help some people in clan or just get better at pvp if I am accepted. I feel like if I am in the clan I can make friends and enemy's but more friends then anything. I help a lot and I just hope to help this clan with pvp or winning battles.
Good attitude [Y/N]?:Y

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci