• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Current Community and How To Improve It...

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree completely with everything, but one thing that I find bad about this community is the ddosing situation. I get blamed for being one of them and it ruins my chance at being a staff member, and I don't enjoy that one bit.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
In general people don't treat other people with the same respect they treat others. Its legit so fcking annoying when someone cyber bullies over a fcking lego game. They need to take a quick look in the mirror and be brought back to reality. A lot people are being abused by the so called "Top players" If you want to hate on this post then idegaf do what you want. This might be a little off topic but its just the community is garbooooooooo

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I made a thread similar to this yesterday, and I totally agree with what you're trying to say here. It's not the staff that's ruining the server, it's these random toxic players running around like they own the place causing all kinds of mayhem.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I made a thread similar to this yesterday, and I totally agree with what you're trying to say here. It's not the staff that's ruining the server, it's these random toxic players running around like they own the place causing all kinds of mayhem.
ban em

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG need more staff! -_- And Ik few times when I report some1 that guy didn't got ban/mute or similar..so that's bad side of MCSG staff..and more things..

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I liked the thread, but something in there I wanted to address.

"Some issues can easily be resolved, for an example, teaming. I think that if we had strict teaming rules, the community would enjoy playing more without dealing with as much stress and rage would be concealed in a better manner where it wouldn't start as much flame."

1. Teaming is not a problem. It's part of the game. Friends play games with eachother, so there will always be teams.

2. There probably wont be strict rules about teaming, considering its one of the nono suggestions for the server to suggest taking out teaming completely. Now I know that that's not what you were trying to say, but it was seeming to head along that path.

3. Why should MCGamer have to make changes to their server (being strict on teaming, making solo only servers,..) to compensate for poor characteristics of the community. I've seen numerous times on twitter, some of the "popular" sg players tweeting screenshots of stuff such as a broken headset, or a hole in a wall, with captions like, "got mad at mcsg again". I don't see why MCGamer should reward the community with an amazing gametype that I'm sure a solo sg would be, if they're gonna act like that to other players and other teams.

Keep in mind, these are solely my own opinions. I know some of the things I say can or are hypocritcal or an unpopular view of the community, but it's just what I think. Not meant to cause more drama.​
People abuse the teaming rule currently and go for more than 10 man teams, or at least thats what I've been seeing on the EU region and what mainly Turkish YouTubers have been doing. I did not say that they should remove the ability to team but I am suggesting that they make strict solo servers because honestly I've seen so many abuse the teaming rule and its gone too far. People actually care about their ratios and teams just prevent people from having descent ratios, and by teams, I mean teams with 3+ members. So honestly creating strict solo servers it would give a better chance for all the solo players to win games without having to deal with the stress of teams. I never stated that teams should be completely gotten rid of.

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
Something something stop hackers something

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
People abuse the teaming rule currently and go for more than 10 man teams, or at least thats what I've been seeing on the EU region and what mainly Turkish YouTubers have been doing. I did not say that they should remove the ability to team but I am suggesting that they make strict solo servers because honestly I've seen so many abuse the teaming rule and its gone too far. People actually care about their ratios and teams just prevent people from having descent ratios, and by teams, I mean teams with 3+ members. So honestly creating strict solo servers it would give a better chance for all the solo players to win games without having to deal with the stress of teams. I never stated that teams should be completely gotten rid of.
Although I dont completely agree with everything you said, I get what you mean by this :p

J

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG need more staff! -_- And Ik few times when I report some1 that guy didn't got ban/mute or similar..so that's bad side of MCSG staff..and more things..
We have about 100 staff members in our staff team right now and currently growing. We're always looking for more staff but we can't lower our expectations of them or else they could grow to be a corrupt mod. That "bad side" of MCGamer Staff is probably because the evidence for the ban was not enough or for the mute, they did not get warned by a staff member. Either that or they weren't breaking any rules in our eyes.

Yep, I get you, teaming has grown to be a problem in the community. Teaming is apart of the game as well, however, we are taking an approach on this teaming issue. The staff team is currently discussing teaming issues and ways on how to solve it, however, my guess is that we won't create solo and teaming servers. We are trying our best to create a solution towards this and we will keep you guys updated in the following weeks or so, but since teaming is a huge problem, almost every solution will have many flaws therefore it might be some time that we find a solution that satisfies the majority of players :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci