• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you really think that is okay to say? He doesn't need to hear that he messed up, as a clan leader myself I would be so hurt if someone ever said that to me after majority of my members have left. You really have no respect for anyone but yourself do you? I'd recommend leaving this thread.
Thank you, sincerely.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you really think that is okay to say? He doesn't need to hear that he messed up, as a clan leader myself I would be so hurt if someone ever said that to me after majority of my members have left. You really have no respect for anyone but yourself do you? I'd recommend leaving this thread.
Where's your ring? Haha you don't have one, and you think I care of what kids like you think of me? Obviously not, I act differently to different people, like you for example, I have no idea who you are. To me you're some bk clan leader.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, this is my end for the clan. I'd like to thank these people for everything they've done for me in this clan. It could never be possible without them.

The_Great_Tito - Thanks for being a great friend irl and in the clan :)

Cat_On_A_Poptart - cx, you already know why I'm thanking you c: Thank you.

themastern00b - Well thanks for being a great friend, and I hope to see you when Battlefront 3 arrives cx.

cadbane4321 - Thanks for being a great friend as well, as much as you failed to kill people as your job.

XxSolarBearzxX - You and cad were the only ones who were the most committed, thanks for being a great friend as well. GG.

Fenomous - Oh Feno, great memories with you. You were a great friend and for a short time since i'm leaving ): but thanks for the support you gave me :)

YelloDawg39 Thanks for showing the support and love for the clan dood, hehe. Thanks for being a great friend as well, good luck dood.

Chris_hill12 Thanks Chris for being a a great friend. One of the best bow users i've seen in my time of playing. I wish you luck my friend :)

The Rest of CyanVolts- Thank you all for being great members, and giving me the support.

As for the others, I possibly may have missed you and just didn't put you on the list cx, sorry. But on another note thanks for the opportunity guys, it was great being your leader as a clan. It's the best clan that i've been so far and the most memorable. - Andy.
w0w h8r

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Truth hurts bud. Sorry, but your clan is done. Being an original CyanVolt i expected more out of you especially, all i had in return was dissapointment. Well, gl i guess.
This clan is not disbanded yet, so it's not done. Leader is actually a hard responsibility to take and I doubt you could do any better.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omge you shoulda had me play overcast with youuuu. I be rocking dat 4.1 k/d.
I shoulda played shotbow too with you. #livingdaminezlif

Woowwee these last few pages are sadddrddd
Just message me on Skype, I usually play the Nile a lot.

ThePompeiian

Diamond
Reaction score
Where's your ring? Haha you don't have one, and you think I care of what kids like you think of me? Obviously not, I act differently to different people, like you for example, I have no idea who you are. To me you're some bk clan leader.
Oh, I didn't know I was dealing with someone this cocky. Also, why don't you care that you may be hurting someones feelings, there's actually a person behind that computer screen you know. People like you make me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci