• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: Tigerstain
2. Age: 14
3. Donor (doesn't matter): No
4. Wins: 630
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Yes, Tigerstain is the name for both.
6. Good Attitude?: :D :D :D :D :D :D
7. PVP Strengths?: Killing teams, water, bow, flint and steel
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Using/countering the fishing rod, ice, hax0rs

I did start my own clan called Team HeaRtLeSS but no one wanted to join, so I'm looking for a clan to join :)
ACCEPTED.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN:SociallyAK
2. Age:15
3. Donor (doesn't matter):NA
4. Wins:550 some
5. Teamspeak/Skype: both
6. Good Attitude?: course i do :)
7. PVP Strengths?: 1v1's and clan battles
8. PVP Weaknesses?:hackers and lag

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: MJM239.

2. Age: 13.

3. Donor (doesn't matter): No donor, but have had experience with iron donor privileges in the past, and possibly more in the future.

4. Wins: 365

5. Teamspeak/Skype: My Skype is mtm239, and I'm downloading TeamSpeak as I'm writing this. Unfortunately, I do not have a PC mic that's high enough quality for TeamSpeak, but my Phone serves a good enough mic proper for Skype (you'd be surprised of the quality of that thing...) so I'll only be able to use my voice through Skype, but this won't hinder my ability to participate in clan battles, or games in MCSG itself.

6. Good Attitude?: My attitude's great as long as nobody tries to push me, by that I mean if anybody insults me or does anything rude, then I'll go off on them, but I believe that's happened once, so for the most part my attitude's positive, and won't bring down the clan in any way what-so-ever.

I do get angry though... A lot... Like, I've broken 4 keyboards cause of MCSG, but I generally don't tell anybody about my stupidity, so, it still won't affect anything within the clan.

7. PVP Strengths?: I'm very confident in my strengths in PvP, such as my ability to strafe, use flint and steel to completely counter enemy attacks, running in the right situations, and rarely, my ability to blockhit.

8. PVP Weaknesses?: My weaknesses in PvP can obviously hinder my performance in really bad and awkward situations, such as water-fighting, PvPing against somebody using fire, chasing, and using a bow. Obviously I've started to work on these faults more in my return, and will hopefully shape them out in time.

*Side note - I've been on a hiatus from MCSG, for about, 3 months I'd say. In this time, I've went to other games to cool down a little bit from Minecraft, but this doesn't mean my abilities have died. I've warmed up, and am ready to get back in the action more than ever. Not to mention, with my freetime, I'd be more dedicated to the game, and if accepted, dedicated to the clan all-around, more than any other before.

Thanks for your time, MJM239. (Matt)

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Fearzon
2. Age: 14
3. Donor (doesn't matter): diamond donor
4. Wins: 181
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Yes I have both my skype is Fearzon
6. Good Attitude?: Yes
7. PVP Strengths?: Fishing rod, FnS, and sword
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Bow, hackers, teams of 3 or more
Accepted for Interview we will add you to the skype chat :)
1. IGN: CaptainJS
2. Age: 15 in 2 weeks!
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Gold (for a few more days)
4. Wins: 552 (+50 on my alt)
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Yes to both: skype name is captainjsfx
6. Good Attitude?: I hold myself to having an extremely good and mature attitude.
7. PVP Strengths?: Bow, F&S, Strategy, strafing, running
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Chasing people for a long time, water and ice fights, sometimes swordfighting without F&S

**Note: A few weeks ago I completely quit clans because they were interfering with my IRL and the battles and clan events were getting excessive. I had previously devoted my entire time on MC to clans (like 4-5 hours a day). Also, I am extremely active and busy in another Minecraft community. If I were to get accepted, I would try to be as active as I could, but it wouldn't be for 4-5 hours a day (more like 30 mins to an hour). I want to still be part of a clan and compete with friends, but not totally consume myself in them. I would definitely be available for clan battles, but if we would be having more than one a week, I likely wouldn't participate in it due to IRL stuff. I hope you can understand that I will try to be as dedicated as I can, but it won't be for that much. ;)
Pending, we will discuss your application :)
1. IGN:SociallyAK
2. Age:15
3. Donor (doesn't matter):NA
4. Wins:550 some
5. Teamspeak/Skype: both
6. Good Attitude?: course i do :)
7. PVP Strengths?: 1v1's and clan battles
8. PVP Weaknesses?:hackers and lag
Accepted for Interview we will add you to the skype group :)
1. IGN: MJM239.

2. Age: 13.

3. Donor (doesn't matter): No donor, but have had experience with iron donor privileges in the past, and possibly more in the future.

4. Wins: 365

5. Teamspeak/Skype: My Skype is mtm239, and I'm downloading TeamSpeak as I'm writing this. Unfortunately, I do not have a PC mic that's high enough quality for TeamSpeak, but my Phone serves a good enough mic proper for Skype (you'd be surprised of the quality of that thing...) so I'll only be able to use my voice through Skype, but this won't hinder my ability to participate in clan battles, or games in MCSG itself.

6. Good Attitude?: My attitude's great as long as nobody tries to push me, by that I mean if anybody insults me or does anything rude, then I'll go off on them, but I believe that's happened once, so for the most part my attitude's positive, and won't bring down the clan in any way what-so-ever.

I do get angry though... A lot... Like, I've broken 4 keyboards cause of MCSG, but I generally don't tell anybody about my stupidity, so, it still won't affect anything within the clan.

7. PVP Strengths?: I'm very confident in my strengths in PvP, such as my ability to strafe, use flint and steel to completely counter enemy attacks, running in the right situations, and rarely, my ability to blockhit.

8. PVP Weaknesses?: My weaknesses in PvP can obviously hinder my performance in really bad and awkward situations, such as water-fighting, PvPing against somebody using fire, chasing, and using a bow. Obviously I've started to work on these faults more in my return, and will hopefully shape them out in time.

*Side note - I've been on a hiatus from MCSG, for about, 3 months I'd say. In this time, I've went to other games to cool down a little bit from Minecraft, but this doesn't mean my abilities have died. I've warmed up, and am ready to get back in the action more than ever. Not to mention, with my freetime, I'd be more dedicated to the game, and if accepted, dedicated to the clan all-around, more than any other before.

Thanks for your time, MJM239. (Matt)
Denied: Past experiences. Do not reapply until 1 week has passed :)

TylerthePandaHD

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: TylerthePandaHD
2. Age: 15
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Diamond
4. Wins: 500 something including alts (If you would like an exact number PM me)
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Both
7. PVP Strengths?: Fns, Fishing Rod, Combos
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Sometimes water fights, hackers and double teams.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: TylerthePandaHD
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Diamond
4. Wins: 500 something including alts (If you would like an exact number PM me)
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Both
7. PVP Strengths?: Fns, Fishing Rod, Combos
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Sometimes water fights, hackers and double teams.
Accepted come join the TS at speakslc1.teamspeak.net:22146

Jman6677

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Jman6677
Donor: What's that
Wins: 2/1003
Team speak/Skype: I think so
Good attitude: No, I hate people
PvP Strengths: Eating food
PvP Weaknesses: Killing the other player

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: Shocksta
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Diamond Donor
4. Wins: 853 on Shocksta, I don't care to count the rest.
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Nick.Deda
6. Good Attitude?: Absolutely
7. PVP Strengths?: Bleh
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Blah

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: CaptainJS
2. Age: 15 in 2 weeks!
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Gold (for a few more days)
4. Wins: 552 (+50 on my alt)
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Yes to both: skype name is captainjsfx
6. Good Attitude?: I hold myself to having an extremely good and mature attitude.
7. PVP Strengths?: Bow, F&S, Strategy, strafing, running
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Chasing people for a long time, water and ice fights, sometimes swordfighting without F&S

**Note: A few weeks ago I completely quit clans because they were interfering with my IRL and the battles and clan events were getting excessive. I had previously devoted my entire time on MC to clans (like 4-5 hours a day). Also, I am extremely active and busy in another Minecraft community. If I were to get accepted, I would try to be as active as I could, but it wouldn't be for 4-5 hours a day (more like 30 mins to an hour). I want to still be part of a clan and compete with friends, but not totally consume myself in them. I would definitely be available for clan battles, but if we would be having more than one a week, I likely wouldn't participate in it due to IRL stuff. I hope you can understand that I will try to be as dedicated as I can, but it won't be for that much. ;)
Your Application has been discussed but I sadly to inform you have been Denied :(
IGN: Jman6677
Donor: What's that
Wins: 2/1003
Team speak/Skype: I think so
Good attitude: No, I hate people
PvP Strengths: Eating food
PvP Weaknesses: Killing the other player
Pending your application will be discussed :)
1. IGN: Shocksta
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Diamond Donor
4. Wins: 853 on Shocksta, I don't care to count the rest.
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Nick.Deda
6. Good Attitude?: Absolutely
7. PVP Strengths?: Bleh
8. PVP Weaknesses?: Blah
Accepted for Interview, please join our TeamSpeak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci