• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games 2 (Community Event)

XNoobRagex

Tribute
Reaction score
*Minecraft IGN: xNoobRagex (Quantum Donor)

*Reason for applying: Enjoy MCSG and events like this and I will 100% like to participate in because I can play with some amazing players like gravey4rd no jk but other amazing players that do get into the games (my chances of getting in: 0.0000000000001 %) and also I feel I do not know the MCSG community that well apart from the 5,000,000 teams, legit player boosting off a hacker and the casual hacker that has no respect that flys around that map and kills the tributes with kill aura

*Why will you win?: I think my statistics are nice (1.35 ratio or something like that) and love to go up against the community and amazing players and do my very best to win using flint and steals, bow & arrows to increase my chances of winning and also using the map to my advantage (knocking people to their doooooooom)

*Why should others ally with you?: Because I am good at supporting my team mates and good at coordinating and communicating with people and people might want to ally with me as my statistics are good! I will love to interact with the community more as I'm not new to the servers but I am defiantly new to the community. Playing skilfully in front of the other plays might make me stand out therefore making people want to team with such a play like me. I'm not the back stab type but you never know As the say deception ;)

*In the event that you cannot attend will you find a play to sand as your proxy?: I normally find people to fill in for me before I apply to such event so I do this in advance so I already got one oliwerwylie (iron donor and good at rod 1v1):
oliwerwylie.png

*Do you agree to all of our terms and rules?: I strongly agree with the rules as they are fair and there is no need for me to apply if I'm just going to fly around the map using kill aura to kill people and then say eZ, r3kt, y play and quit it will mean I will be banned and I will look stupid in front of skilful, well known and the community. Also there is no point of not following instruction because I will just be kicked out. Do I look like Bajan Canadian with a gold pickaxe... no so then that answers your question on will I block glitch :3

My statistics below

xNoobRagex (2).png
xNoobRagex.png
2af47ad93b7bb4d1d9cbef5d17bb1ed7.png

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score

*Reason for applying: Enjoy MCSG and events like this and I will 100% like to participate in because I can play with some amazing players like gravey4rd no jk but other amazing players that do get into the games (my chances of getting in: 0.0000000000001 %) and also I feel I do not know the MCSG community that well apart from the 5,000,000 teams, legit player boosting off a hacker and the casual hacker that has no respect that flys around that map and kills the tributes with kill aura

*Why will you win?: I think my statistics are nice (1.35 ratio or something like that) and love to go up against the community and amazing players and do my very best to win using flint and steals, bow & arrows to increase my chances of winning and also using the map to my advantage (knocking people to their doooooooom)

*Why should others ally with you?: Because I am good at supporting my team mates and good at coordinating and communicating with people and people might want to ally with me as my statistics are good! I will love to interact with the community more as I'm not new to the servers but I am defiantly new to the community. Playing skilfully in front of the other plays might make me stand out therefore making people want to team with such a play like me. I'm not the back stab type but you never know As the say deception ;)

*In the event that you cannot attend will you find a play to sand as your proxy?: I normally find people to fill in for me before I apply to such event so I do this in advance so I already got one oliwerwylie (iron donor and good at rod 1v1): View attachment 41735

*Do you agree to all of our terms and rules?: I strongly agree with the rules as they are fair and there is no need for me to apply if I'm just going to fly around the map using kill aura to kill people and then say eZ, r3kt, y play and quit it will mean I will be banned and I will look stupid in front of skilful, well known and the community. Also there is no point of not following instruction because I will just be kicked out. Do I look like Bajan Canadian with a gold pickaxe... no so then that answers your question on will I block glitch :3

My statistics below

View attachment 41728 View attachment 41729 View attachment 41730
ummm It's already happened

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score

*In the event that you cannot attend will you find a play to sand as your proxy?: I normally find people to fill in for me before I apply to such event so I do this in advance so I already got one oliwerwylie (iron donor and good at rod 1v1): View attachment 41735

My statistics below

View attachment 41728 View attachment 41729 View attachment 41730
Lmfao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci