• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The different hotbar setups for the different styled player.

Did this give you possibly a new hotbar setup to try out?

• Total voters

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Theres no need to be harsh. People who team are tryhards. People who solo are just playing for fun, because the majority of people who team, (AKA YOU) tryhard and thats the reason they team - so that they have a higher chance of winning.
No offense. But your stupid

Also clans tryhard in battles. In scrims we goof around and play with randies. For example. If we saw u in game, you would be gone in seconds. Also whenever we team we play fun games like hide and seek or challenges with no weapons. In case you didn't know, around the community people who solo are recognized as tryhards.

E

Ephiza

Also clans tryhard in battles. In scrims we goof around and play with randies. For example. If we saw u in game, you would be gone in seconds. Also whenever we team we play fun games like hide and seek or challenges with no weapons. In case you didn't know, around the community people who solo are recognized as tryhards.
but people that solo get teamed on in dm since they're well known...

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score

Ummm please explain how I;m stupid? You haven't disproved ANY of my points, and you saying "If we saw you in a game, you'd be gone in seconds" thats obviously PROVES your tryharding... Also, I did know that, I just also know, IN-GAME that teams are obviously recignized as try-hards a lot more then solo-players. Because if you saw a teamer then you KNOW that they went up to somebody and said "Lets team in this game, create an unfair advantage, and highten our chances of winning" Whereas for a solo player the statistics who that they probably just hopped on for a quick game or two.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Ummm please explain how I;m stupid? You haven't disproved ANY of my points, and you saying "If we saw you in a game, you'd be gone in seconds" thats obviously PROVES your tryharding... Also, I did know that, I just also know, IN-GAME that teams are obviously recignized as try-hards a lot more then solo-players. Because if you saw a teamer then you KNOW that they went up to somebody and said "Lets team in this game, create an unfair advantage, and highten our chances of winning" Whereas for a solo player the statistics who that they probably just hopped on for a quick game or two.
D ang neighbor. Whats with this disproving -snip-? its an mcgamer argument and u goin Einstein on me? daamn chill out otta

Last edited by a moderator:

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
D ang neighbor. Whats with this disproving sh!t? its an mcgamer argument and u goin Einstein on me? daamn chill out otta
By definition "argument" means one person puts forth a point, and then the next person disproves that point and the other person disproves THAT and puts forth ANOTHER argument, and so on and so forth and what-have you. You were unable to disprove my point - and therefore I have won the argument.

Now lets stop this before it becomes a flame-war.

gg10 get good 2eZ eZpZ g3t shr3kt l2p 2pro4u

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Sword
Fns
Rod
Food
Food
Food
Food
Food
Bow
I hotkey for everything

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
By definition "argument" means one person puts forth a point, and then the next person disproves that point and the other person disproves THAT and puts forth ANOTHER argument, and so on and so forth and what-have you. You were unable to disprove my point - and therefore I have won the argument.

Now lets stop this before it becomes a flame-war.

gg10 get good 2eZ eZpZ g3t shr3kt l2p 2pro4u
Btw people who say all those randy phrases you put in tiny letters are considered "noobs" or "Randy's "

Kthxbai

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Btw people who say all those randy phrases you put in tiny letters are considered "noobs" or "Randy's "

Kthxbai
It was a joke, it was supposed to be patronising.... xD

kthxbai

cgJadon

Spectator
Reaction score
This is my setup most of the time (not sure if anybody else posted this)
1. Sword
2. Bow
3. FnS (With the keyboard I have it's pretty easy to hit 3)
4. Golden App
5. FnS
6. Food
7. Food
8. Boat (Got 5 boatkills today!!!)
9. Rod (Easy for me to scroll and I have a key (c) to hit this)

__Ajmutant__

Survivor
Reaction score
Since I dont scroll, its annoying that many of the slots are hard/annoying to get to. As a solution of this I change my controls so its easier to reach (for an example my 9th slot is 'c').

Edit: I realise someone said this lol.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Mine is mucho different I've only known about 3 other people to use it:
1: sword
2: fns
3: bow
4: Gapple
5: highest sat food
6: lowest Sat food or cake
7: arrows