• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Disaster Games

Is This a Map That You'd Like to See in Mcsg?

• Total voters

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it but it is too big. You don't want it to be like SG 1 and everyone hates that map. Well I at least don't like it very much.
It's not even as big as Sg4 in radius, it just seems large because of the awkward scale of everything. Honestly it's not my best work, map making just isn't for me.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
When I read the description I was expecting big, soaring stone spires, but it just doesn't look as impressive in the screenshots. Good work overall, though.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought that chad streaming while being DDoS'd was the disaster games...

Neonblaze2

Spectator
Reaction score
Newyorkkid9... This map is amazing it has great detail and I follow this map very closely while watching your videos. I think the map's concept is great, love how it is a small compact map and it still has great amounts of detail and work added into it. Game play wise I think this might be a great map for Player v.s. Player(s) From the screenshots included above there is about half and half (Half land, half water) This is GREAT! I say this because it can suit everyone's needs and can help in the Pvp aspect. If you were to prefer water fights you can lean twords the water where battles can be very weighted in your favor or you can choose to stay on land if you are better with a sword and fire... I am a pyrotechnic in MCSG no doubt about that, and one of my biggest enimes is tall grass and from the pictures it dose not look like you spammed bone meal everywhere like on holiday resort but you have a fair amount which is awesome and won't get in the way too often (except maybe at corn). Landscape wise I love the terraforming you did and making it a rural style map like Fortress Pyke (Ma Favorite map) and I love the builds like the lighthouse and the campground. I think overall this would be an Amazing Mcsg map and I hope to one day see it in the voting options :3
~Neon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci