• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~The Domo {Religion}

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
Being a domo (however humiliating) is no excuse. 4th graders know how to spell "proud" not just Stephen King.
Humiliating, hah only if you knew how to be Domo feels like! We're back ready to bring down Benjamin all great stories must end and Benjamins story is about over. I'm kindly going to ask you and all of the othe followers of Benjamin to leave this thread, unless it is an application or telling us that Domos are Sexy. Also have you ever heard of a typo?
Thank you!
No problem.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, just no.

And sorry to tell you, but the leader of the domo religion seems to not have the necessary spelling skills required to lead.

Anything in red I have added to show grammar mistakes.

Examples

"Pround leader of the Domo Relgion!"

Signature ^
Objection!

No one even eats pumpkin pie in real life!

What are you even gunna eat on your birthday

AND TAKE THAT!
OBJECTION!

Pumpkin Pie is not a nice food!

TAKE THAT!
OBJECTION!
The order of Benjamin shall fight till the last slice of pumpkin pie has melted into a smouldering pile of ash and sorrow!

Matt_The Dreamer

If you don't have anything of worth to say, then don't say anything at all that will get people angry or have their feelings hurt.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you don't have anything of worth to say, then don't say anything at all that will get people angry or have their feelings hurt.
(I think) They know we're joking, it's more of a rivalry. We get the same kinda stuff, and it's not really a problem. But if they want us to stop that's fine.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(I think) They know we're joking, it's more of a rivalry. We get the same kinda stuff, and it's not really a problem. But if they want us to stop that's fine.
Clearly someone wanted you guys to stop seeing as I got 5 reports.

bobmob123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:bobmob123
Do you like PumpkinPie?I have Pumkin Pie every Halloween and Christmas
Are you a true domo?Of Corse I have a domo toy and have a domo costume I love domos!!!

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
You all should, be ashamed of your selves, spamming the Domos thread. As of you shoottomaim I expected better of you, as you're a mod now please delete all of the spam. Don't make me ask again, please remove you and all of the "Benjamin" followers, from this thread unless you come here to become a Domo.
IGN:bobmob123
Do you like PumpkinPie?I have Pumkin Pie every Halloween and Christmas
Are you a true domo?Of Corse I have a domo toy and have a domo costume I love domos!!!
Accepted member

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci