• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I would be willing to take over. But moo would decide
Sorry, but you're already in a bunch of clans. Also, we are still doing something with Elite Squad. Check the Link in my Skype mood ;p
PLEASE NOTE:
ANYONE THAT WANTS TO DO STUFF WITH ELITE SQUAD MUST TALK TO ME OR TORCHSCAR FIRST.

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
R.I.P #EliteSquad. :( They grew out of scratch and then flourished! EliteSquad had many great moments and dominated the forums at many points. But, sooner or later every great clan has to leave and be apart of the scramble all over again. With Moo always being fair no matter what and Turnip making us laugh. This clan was my starting point on mcsg practically even though I joined in February when EliteSquad came back to dominate. I have found many friends on this clan including deenis and Easy soup including many others. Now we remain a group of friends and know each other very well. I only wish I got to know the great leader who started the legacy torchscar. But EliteSquad is always in touch and will be able to bring anything thing to their full potential. We are and will always be former EliteSquad members and will be proud of it. Now #EliteSquad always remember will always be the best we can be and will have fun no matter what! <3

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
The only one online that Turnip said was Zeno, he's AFK though I think. I don't think CH21 is. #ReqLock
EDIT: All staff AFK atm. .-.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
:0 I just noticed dammmmmm I think I was the earliest to read this right? Riggghhhttttt??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci