• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinecraftBrutal

Survivor
Reaction score
APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Minecarft IGN~ MinecraftBrutal
Amount of Wins~ (70+) 125
Age~ (13+) 13
How long have you been playing MCSG?~From May of 2012
PvP Strengths~ Flint and steel and BOWS FTW
PvP Weaknesses~Flint and Steel
How could you benefit the team?~ I would try to help the comunity grow and help the clan be more popular and help win battels . I want to stay in this clan as long as posssible .
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ First things first I LUV TORCH<3 , and this clan look pretty awesome and i think i should jojn it cuz i havent been in much clan.
Do you have skype?Alaready added u:)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Age~ (13+) 13
How could you benefit the team?~ I would try to help the comunity grow and help the clan be more popular and help win battels . I want to stay in this clan as long as posssible .
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ First things first I LUV TORCH<3 , and this clan look pretty awesome and i think i should jojn it cuz i havent been in much clan.
Accept him, he's pretty good, and I recommended this clan to him!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Age~ (13+) 13
TorchScar Says: ACCEPTED. He was in a call with me at the time, and wanted me to accept you.

Nici_iciban

Tribute
Reaction score
THX FOR mAKING ME HEAD OFFICER just one question: do i get to be like the head of the officers???? as if i was a troop master and i was the captain but not an owner????

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT--
For those who don't have Skype or didn't see the Skype message, we have kicked LtxeXx, we took an vote with the leaders, and decided he had done more wrong then right for the clan.

lt mrey

Diamond
Reaction score
im really mad at you guys i wish you guys luck in clanbattling me!!! and after all i did to you guys i made a you tube and we have 13 sub im going to delete it so ya and you guys stink for kicking me out

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Wow. Were you in the Rebels? And if so, did you leave/get kicked? The white words in this Quote are mine, BTW.

*Laugh.out.loud* Your "ACCEPTED" "PENDING" and "DENIED" messages are so abrupt.

Jordanchohat, in case you are wondering, TorchScar saw a video of you hacking. Apparently, it was very obvious that you hack. That's why you're getting kicked.
****************************************************************************************
EDIT: Torch, is there any progress on the possible Canada Division? If I remember correctly, Toby wanted to head it. Here's some questions:
1. Would you still be Clan Leader, with absolute power? (Like you are with this clan)
2. Would certain US members be able to join, such as Officers+?
3. What rank would Toby be? (This question is for Toby's sake)
4. What will the Wins requirement be?
5. Will your wins need to be on Canadian servers?
6. Will Canadian members be able to participate in Clan Battles (and vice versa), or will they have separate battles with other Canadian clans?
7. Will B1gtub and Black_Panda_0 still be leaders of that division, or perhaps Co-Leaders? (Me and Crafty will obviously not be Co-Leaders if that is the case)
~Some of these questions may have obvious answers, but I'm just making sure that I don't say anything that could mislead someone, or an incorrect answer.
****************************************************************************************
I already made a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci