• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN :plg21
Age(16+recommended) :13
Donor (yes/no) :yes
Wins (125+) :120
Have Skype/TS (yes/no) :both
Have a mic? (yes/no) :mhhm
PvP Strengths :flint and steel, sword
PvP Weaknesses :I don't have the best aim, egrodo
Most useful weapon :bow and arrows
Who orders the most pizza? :graser
How long have you played MCSG? :6+months
Who is the ugliest? :Justin Beiber
Who has most swag? : Justin Beiber
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : stone
Side note: I just starting learning how to block hit so if I get accepted for interview I might epically fail at it.
APP APPROVED
ADD MY SKYPE - CAPTAINMKIRK

FOR MEETING/TRYOUT ON NA SERVERS​

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
This is a really high-standard clan, you might want to lower the requirements. Anyways, bad news aside, wish you luck on your clan!
It was created to be a high standard clan, it will remain so, I have lowered the standards to a loose requirement of all our current requirements. We accept anyone who is good and also responsible, and doesnt have a high pitched voice. It is HIGHLY recommended to make your voice seem deeper during the interview process btw. It helps.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
What is up everybody, I just wanted to let everyone know that this clan is seriously a MCSG clan. Yes the 4 leaders posted their applications to make it seem like it's not legit. We only did that because, well, we are already the leaders of the clan. I'm not sure if some of you guys who posted an application went along with it or just wanted to be a little troll, but if you were denied and you really want in on this clan, I suggest you post another application with true information and serious information as well. We, Leaders, apologize for the misconseption if you guys thought this was to just fool around. So for future notice, take this clan as you would for any other clan out there. Lastly, this clan does require HIGH standards but there are possible exceptions and our clan was made purposely with HIGH standards. The real point in having such high standards for the clan is to figure out who can handle responsibility and be mature outside of MCSG games and during MCSG games as well. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and The Empire Clan thanks you all as well.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Putting this out there as a fair warning, Anyone caught hacking in your clan. Punishment will affect the whole clan.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Putting this out there as a fair warning, Anyone caught hacking in your clan. Punishment will affect the whole clan.
NO FREAKIN HAX IF WE SEE YOU YOU WILL BE CONFRONTED, DEFINITE KICK FROM CLAN!
Antster I have never hacked, and I have no intentions of doing so. The amount of hackers makes me want to apply to be a mod myself, as I never see any mods in games almost AT ALL anymore. Again, as stated above, anyone caught hacking in our clan, by me or by ways of a mod / ban will be dismissed from the Empire. I take this as if not more seriously then you antster, I'm committed to dispelling any hackers I see on these servers. That said, thank you for your two cents, this was mine.
- CaptainMKirk (Mitch)

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
As well as me, Captain and Antster, I have dedicated some time into obtaining video evidence of hackers. The clan leaders including me do not approve of hacking and don't intend on ever doing it. If we find hackers that are in our clan, that person will immediately be dealt with and banned from the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci