• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Just wondering, how will the clan war roster be decide, will the leaders pick???

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's a 8v8 I am unsure though I think Inam wrong but oh well. The leaders pick I think.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
yes it as 8v8 however, the roster might be changed from leaders and top 5 elite, to who the leaders want, or fell should be in the battle. Personally I'm 50/50 on this, because it defeats the purpose of the top 5, however what the leaders feel about this is what matters, and they will choose who they fell best fits the role on the roster. So please get back to me on this bc if there is a roster, i would like to know so that i may check to see if there are any spectator spots for the clan wars. (if i am not picked)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the roster is simmons frog and hiqhlights, and the top 5 elites. That's what I heard in the 100 sub special.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the roster is simmons frog and hiqhlights, and the top 5 elites. That's what I heard in the 100 sub special.
Yes i know, but earlier in the teamspeak, there was talk of the leaders picking who they thought should be in the war.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes i know, but earlier in the teamspeak, there was talk of the leaders picking who they thought should be in the war.
I see I see, I can never join in on conversation like dat, every time I connect to mcsgtheempire.zapto.org, no one is ever on.
EVAR

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
ok well next time your on pm me, and i was wondering leaders(if you are reading it) if you do pick, how will you decide who is in the battle

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, I am not sure. Right now, CaptainMKirk is ahead of me in the leaders and he makes most of the decisions when it comes to this. I personally would choose to pick who fights mainly because we HAVE to win. Yes it may seem kind of unfair and you might see me as a different person but theres alot of people out there that want us to fail. And those people WANT to see that. And if we choose who fights, we could have a better chance of winning. I want to show everyone else that we deserve the title of the best clan.

- Hiqhlights

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I am not sure. Right now, CaptainMKirk is ahead of me in the leaders and he makes most of the decisions when it comes to this. I personally would choose to pick who fights mainly because we HAVE to win. Yes it may seem kind of unfair and you might see me as a different person but theres alot of people out there that want us to fail. And those people WANT to see that. And if we choose who fights, we could have a better chance of winning. I want to show everyone else that we deserve the title of the best clan.

- Hiqhlights
Can I Haz spec? I want to make sure no one turned on there hacks for this event, #BlitzForHeadDetective2013

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Can I Haz spec? I want to make sure no one turned on there hacks for this event, #BlitzForHeadDetective2013
There are only 4 spots for spectators... And I think it's full if I'm not mistaken.

CaptainMKirk does have a spot on there though and he will be livestreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci