• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, I used to be in this clan and I am wondering if I could rejoin eventually even though I left before.

theleo

Tribute
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

So lately, things have been just a little chaotic. So CaptainM and I decided to pull a meeting together between me and him and also the other two leaders. This leader meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 24. In this meeting, we will be putting our opinions on everything and what should be done with the clan and the "Top 5 Elite's" system until we come to an agreement. Do not ask any questions about the Top 5 Elite system.No questions will be answered about the Top 5 Elites until after Wednesday after our meeting. We apologize but we have been busy the past weeks with just our own things in life and also trying to maintain this clan. I hope you all understand and I will be letting you all know again after Wednesday what is going to be happening.

- Hiqhlights
just got in the top 5 Elites then this WHY :mad:

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
i feel you leo!!! Thats what i don't understand about the system, why have the top 5 elites, if the leaders are gonna choose. ! more thing. Gamer luke, I'm not a leader, but i can say you disappoint me. If you left this clan for elite squad, why are you back. If we weren't good enough why did you leave elite squad. Like i said, I'm not a leader, but if you left for another clan, who knows how loyal you will be in the future.

EDIT: am i going to fight p.s or not, i want to know, so i can get ready(warm up may php skittles)

Double EDIT: gamer i know your old clan disband, but you applied for rebels, make up your mind us or them, either way I'm sure we won't be mad.

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
i feel you leo!!! Thats what i don't understand about the system, why have the top 5 elites, if the leaders are gonna choose. ! more thing. Gamer luke, I'm not a leader, but i can say you disappoint me. If you left this clan for elite squad, why are you back. If we weren't good enough why did you leave elite squad. Like i said, I'm not a leader, but if you left for another clan, who knows how loyal you will be in the future.

EDIT: am i going to fight p.s or not, i want to know, so i can get ready(warm up may php skittles)

Double EDIT: gamer i know your old clan disband, but you applied for rebels, make up your mind us or them, either way I'm sure we won't be mad.
They're making a new system due to the fact that players would forget when they fought each other. Be patient, Hiqhlights is on vacation, captain is working on real life stuff, Simmons is...well...YOU KNOW, and Frog is swagging out. And I'm pretty sure not fighting bounty due to the fact that they're making a new system.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
They're making a new system due to the fact that players would forget when they fought each other. Be patient, Hiqhlights is on vacation, captain is working on real life stuff, Simmons is...well...YOU KNOW, and Frog is swagging out. And I'm pretty sure not fighting bounty due to the fact that they're making a new system.
Thats what i don't understand. We all know that people that will be used for the clan wars, will be the leaders favorites. Because of this, i don't believe it give opportunity to members you guys don't seem to like, like me.

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
Thats what i don't understand. We all know that people that will be used for the clan wars, will be the leaders favorites. Because of this, i don't believe it give opportunity to members you guys don't seem to like, like me.[/
Thats what i don't understand. We all know that people that will be used for the clan wars, will be the leaders favorites. Because of this, i don't believe it give opportunity to members you guys don't seem to like, like me.
They will not be chosen from the "favorites," they will be chosen by the skill level. (I'm pretty sure I can say that even though I'm not a leader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci