• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentplatpuss

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION :
Minecraft IGN : agentplatapuss
Server You Play On : us (only)​
Donor (yes/no) :yes
Wins (125+) :50 (about 4 or 5 wins a day)
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) :No but i can get it
Have a mic? (yes/no) :Yes blue snowball
PvP Strengths : sword and bow
PvP Weaknesses :hackers and lag
Most useful weapon Flint&Steel (but on breeze fishing rod)
How long have you played MCSG? : 1 month (i know a lot of the maps)
Who has most swag? : Highlights
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : STONE ALLWAYS
Play a couple of games with me trust me im good!

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
so everyone says im in like 3 clans but i left them and they wont take me off so im just saying im in Empire and only Empire

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : yahcookie
Server You Play On : ((US, CA, or AU only)) US... a bit of CA
Donor (yes/no) : yes... running out tomorrow XD
Wins (125+) : 350... something
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : no
Have a mic? (yes/no) : yes
PvP Strengths : Combat, bow combat, sneaking up on people, flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses : hackers, teams, water fights
Most useful weapon ((Fishing Rod/Flint&Steel/Bow&Arrows)) : ((chose 1)) Bow and Arrows
How long have you played MCSG? : Since Sep. 2012
Who has most swag? : ((Swaglights, a_swaggins, CaptainMSwag, Graser10swagP)) ((chose 1)) a_swaggins
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : Stone sword

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Yo, Hiqhlights, Smashmaster has 2 other clans, dont remeber the name of one of them but #Cobras that is the one I remember.
We appreciate your concern but 'telling' on people is not asked of you, and it is not your job. I say this in as respectfully and as unmaliciously as possible. Thank you.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
We appreciate your concern but 'telling' on people is not asked of you, and it is not your job. I say this in as respectfully and as unmaliciously as possible. Thank you.
The only reason I told you guys is because he is in my clan... But hes not :/... I am not 'telling' on anyone, just making sure he wasnt actually in my clan.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
What's up everybody, I'm back again to announce a little something that's been going on the past few weeks. So lately, CaptainMKirk temporarily resigned from the clan in pursuit to obtain the moderator position and left me in charge. It's been a little chaotic with the accepting and denying of member into the clan. There are so many applications being put in daily and along side with that, I am currently building and monitoring an MCSG map and making a build for ClashCrew. So lately, there's been a lot of things i have to do including family, school, and of course, managing the youtube channel, videos being put out, checking applications, map building, and making a build for ClashCrew. I apologize for such a chaotic environment, hopefully when Captain gets back to the clan, he can pick up where I left off. Bear with me guys, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci