• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok cool, I don't care if I'm in the clan, just as long as I get to play with some of you.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
I don't consider myself a good pvp'er at all and all I know is that I'm around 9-0 in battles with you. In either 1v1s or 1v2s when you're with a team
The only fight I had with you Captain is when I threw an enderpearl at a wall and lit myself on fire. Best fight evar. :3

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think PeopleLive should be accepted. Every one of us have different perspectives about people. And it also says

175 WINS - NO EXCEPTIONS

He's also 13, which is the minimum age requirment and has 50 wins below the required. It would show favoritism and labels our clan that we pick favorites which we don't want to be known as.
Also along with PeopleLiveHQ getting accepted...

We RAISED our standards from 125 wins to 175 and now we're continuing to accept someone with 116 which lowers our standards again.
Nothing personal but to the many other people who applied with around 115 wins we denied just because they didn't have many wins. But yes this PeopleLive person may be active and may be good, but it's been a couple days I assume or something. Once he gets in he wont come back considering most people don't.
#DatDoublePost :p

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think PeopleLive should be accepted. Every one of us have different perspectives about people. And it also says

175 WINS - NO EXCEPTIONS

He's also 13, which is the minimum age requirment and has 50 wins below the required. It would show favoritism and labels our clan that we pick favorites which we don't want to be known as.
I want him accepted.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly like him I think he should be accepted like Frog said I think he should. I am not a leader but I think it's good as long as he stays active and talks to us.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I disagree, exceptions should not be made, for the previous reasons in highlights stated. It clearly says, NO EXCEPTIONS, but as everyone else said, they are the leaders, so we will let them do as they please, but i believe this should be brought up with captain.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
What the hell are you trying to accomplish by arguing with the leaders of the clan, I'm not the only one that says you're annoying (no names mentioned). In the nicest way possible, GET OUT OF OUR BUSINESS.
'twas a pun. I am not arguing with anyone. I would think you would notice seeing that I said "Hiqhlights"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci