• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
You guys should get ReaVeZz to fill simmon's spot for the clan wars.
He is taking Simmons spot. Simmons post specifically said that he gives his spot to reaVeZz and we have to respect his request even though reaveZz would have gotten the spot anyways whether Simmons requested it or not, reaVeZz is our first on deck as it states on the first page.

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys I'd like to welcome Graser back to the leaders circle :) *applause* he and I will be the leaders of Empire on the Hive, so if anyone was thinking of making the switch to Hive we do need hive admirals and generals, so check out our forum page on the hive right here:
http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/the-empire-1-us-clan-hive.7628/#post-114678

I'm currently driving home from Tempe/Phoenix, AZ and ill be home in around 4 hours! See you guys then. :D

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey captain quick question, may I start a new thread so that I am able to edit it and add people and what not to it so I dont have to keep on asking you since you are in charge of the other clan on the hive? Would that be good?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys I'd like to welcome Graser back to the leaders circle :) *applause* he and I will be the leaders of Empire on the Hive, so if anyone was thinking of making the switch to Hive we do need hive admirals and generals, so check out our forum page on the hive right here:
http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/the-empire-1-us-clan-hive.7628/#post-114678

I'm currently driving home from Tempe/Phoenix, AZ and ill be home in around 4 hours! See you guys then. :D
Why is it locked? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci