• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blotz_g2

Diamond
Reaction score
I have seen you play in scrimmages and how you react when you get killed. I don't think you will be a good addition to this clan.
how I react? I don't remember a time when I raged or got mad in a clan scrimmage but what ever you say I guess

Xx_SToRmZZ_xX

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys i know that I haven't really played sg with u, but there is good news; I quit CA and am fully back on the US servers ready to play with all of you.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry I have not been on ts and minecraft. The leaders already know why I am not playing minecraft. And why I am jot on ts.... 1 word - Ghosts.... And it sucks!!!

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry I have not been on ts and minecraft. The leaders already know why I am not playing minecraft. And why I am jot on ts.... 1 word - Ghosts.... And it sucks!!!
What sucks? COD Ghosts sucks or it sucks that you have not been playing MC and inactive on TS?

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh ok.
And Hiqhlights: I was a former Empire member, does that not mean I do not need a trial? Thats what I heard. I am not sure though.
Yes Young, that is correct. The mistake is fixed. Check the roster now if you'd like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci