• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The End of a long journey....

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
U were always one of the best AU players. Im sad to see u go bud. I have known u for along time. U may not have noticed but I have a lot of alts. I have fought u tons of times. U will always be remembered on behalf of the AU MCSG Community, WE WILL MISS U!!!

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
A tribute has fallen. Haven't talked to you at all but you seem like a awesome guy. Good luck dudeeee

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
No, no, no Kai why must you do this to me? ;~; btw I'm Nat, got a new account. :p

But seriously Kai, you still remember the old days? When I still had a chance to beat you and when you put up with my raging. We haven't talked at all for the past... Half a year I think? If we could go back to the times when we chat teamed and when we were randies, I would. I never told how sorry I was for you and many others to have had to listen to me rage, so I'll say it now. Thank you. You made me smile, laugh so much when we played (ok I'm starting sound really gay... Not that there's anything wrong with gay people of course). Well anyway, I'll end this off with a simple thank for being a lad, for putting up with my raging, goodbye and good luck in life Kai.
-Nat <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci