• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The end of bad minecraft pvp

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
DAMN TIMING! SO MUCH SKILL INVOLVED! PEOPLE WILL CERTAINLY NOT MAKE MACROS FOR IT YEHA!

LETS GOOO MICROSOFT

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
I remeber the hype when they said 1.9 was the combat update. They also said they would listen to the community. What community are they listening to???? The single player community?? The modded survival community??? Instead of fixing things like armor turning red and fixing hit detection they decide to implent something stupid like shields and different arrows....

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
These developers don't know Good about pvp
How does clicking slower require more skill that clicking faster. Well rip jitter clicking

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I know my opinion doesn't matter much since I'm not the greatest at PvP, but I miss the days when survival games was about strategy and actually surviving. MCSG needs something that will revive it from its repetitiveness. Even people that are pro 1.7 can probably agree that it needs something to spice it up.

I personally think that 1.9 is going to be extremely interesting for Survival Games and I hope we update to it to at least let people try it. Don't be scared of something different. In the end, I think it's going to be great because it will differentiate between the people that can really adapt to the game and improve their playing styles to fit with the new mechanics.

K

KiDD

I know my opinion doesn't matter much since I'm not the greatest at PvP, but I miss the days when survival games was about strategy and actually surviving. MCSG needs something that will revive it from its repetitiveness. Even people that are pro 1.7 can probably agree that it needs something to spice it up.

I personally think that 1.9 is going to be extremely interesting for Survival Games and I hope we update to it to at least let people try it. Don't be scared of something different. In the end, I think it's going to be great because it will differentiate between the people that can really adapt to the game and improve their playing styles to fit with the new mechanics.
Lol, felt like typing something like that though I'm lazy. I'm thinking this will be for the better.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score

Well if you think about it, we just need to adapt? I think so, I take back what I said ;-; *for now*

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought the shields were bad enough....

Now they are saying you have to wait between every click for max damage....

Sorry for raging I don't even play MCSG anymore but still mojang calling this the "combat update" was bs

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought the shields were bad enough....

Now they are saying you have to wait between every click for max damage....

Sorry for raging I don't even play MCSG anymore but still mojang calling this the "combat update" was bs
Just because it's different doesn't make it bad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci