• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The End of My Road

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I seem to have completely lost interest in MCSG and minecraft in general. I just have so much going on in real life, that spending hours on end playing minecraft just seems crazy. Though I'm only 14 years of age, I feel that spending my whole summer on a computer would not be healthy and I seem to have lost my addiction to minecraft.
I've made so many friends in this community in the year and a half I've been here and I will continue to talk to most all my friends, but I just no longer get any thrill at all from playing, and it seems more of a chore to play and keep my rank.
This is the end of my reign, I'll soon be on the 5th page and no one will remember what was one of the top tier players.
One more thing that I actually find immensely funny. I've always lied about my age on minecraft. When I say always, I legitimately mean always. I was 15 on the internet and 16 sometimes. I had a deep enough voice and was intelligent enough to pull it off, but yeah lmao I even lied and said I was 15 on my mod application.
None of that matters anymore though, and I just want this whole community to know it's taught me so much and introduced me to many different kinds of people.
I thank you all for that.
This is King Tree/MNGLOGANp signing off.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're 14?

And it's sad to see you go. Hope to see you back in the community another day in the future!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye! Have fun in whatever comes next! <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still remember when you had like 400 wins ;-; bai

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads