• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The End

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've only had time to skim through the introduction and the ending paragraphs. Regardless, this is fantastic. But at the same time, absolutely heart-breaking. I remember such a situation occurring in my life when my pets had passed away by being put down. Doing this with a whole community will have such an effect in which will definitely break many. The thought of seeing this amazing community pass away is almost incomprehensible to me. And it is for one reason, only one.
I've went through this before.
And the sight of seeing so much go at once, and to look at people go under such turmoil strikes you extremely deeply, it will definitely hurt. Especially if you are caught under surprise. As promising and justifiable it is to think of it, I can tell that we're definitely not ready for this. As a head-staff member who experienced exactly something like this in a community that existed long before, I can guarantee that it will not be easy. I was fortunate enough to resign from there before it was shut down, and luckily they had carried on for a little while longer without me just as I anticipated. Nonetheless, as I had feared, they inevitably disbanded, and finding out the news was painful. But it is something I had to accept.

It's okay to accept things like this, we mustn't fear too much of the death of something big. As long as each and every single one of us is able to move forward and do something for ourselves to become happier than ever before, then rising from a former community's ashes will only make you stronger. Ultimately, however, I can tell you guys this. We're not ready for such a phase. ;-;

Popcoin

Spectator
Reaction score
That was intense. It just gave me a headspin of all the good times I had on this sever and Skype calls with friends. I'm at peace. I stopped caring for mcsg a few months ago but this thread just took away all my thoughts in the back of my head about this server. "Let it die peacefully"

Drake

Career
Reaction score
lmao i still remember when we used to play back in react
& how we all got banned for spamming shanrrbananrr in chat
thatshit was amazing Jon | Lqzer

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Awh sadly you're right :( I've been trying to get back into MCSG but its really not working for me, its too different. Different people, different systems, every things just outgrown itself. If I'm honest I miss the Beta MCSG where the server providers would have to reset the map and server each game and tp everyone into their pods on SG1 & SG2.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This post encompasses almost exactly my thoughts on the matter. Really great write-up Jon, glad we played together for a while :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci