• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The EU Community Tournament

ItsGlokedPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Application Template

IGN: Gloked

Skype Name: ItsGloked

Last edited:

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:mice9

Skype Name psrle40

Dude are you acually going to play in the tournament or are you just here to sleep? ._. You're in my team so I kinda need you to add me on skype... before our first game...

jacksurvives

Survivor
Reaction score
Nah I feel like telling everyone, I saw the message it wasn't the fact that there was not space. The message said "Not Kezo." So I thought I might as well play in the game, tbh it ain't that big considering as soon as that game is done and you find out who I am, my whole family gets hit offline...
LITERALLY just piss off, I applied ages before the applications closed and didn't get picked yet you still complain because you think you have some sort of elevated status or something

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
So ImTheNarwhal won't let me in the tournament even though I thought we were pals? So I played in the game when they didn't know it was me, then they kick me offline when they find out, amazing!
cool

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Well considering I got invited to join someone's team, then the fact I get kicked offline after? Yeah I totally think I am better than people for complaining at being kicked off the internet? Kden.
Being kicked off the internet is a serious problem. I suggest asking your parents to let you on for longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci