• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Evolution of MCSG (Need information)

iTzRainyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey!

I am right now making a project about MCSG. It is about how MCSG has evolved during the years and also history around the community etc... And I need your help!

I've been around since Winter but I am far behind knowing everything that could be interesting to see in the project.

Things that can be useful for me to know:
- "Famous" people. (People that has changed MCSG or just have been a big influence to it. It could be everything from a staff member to a YouTuber)
- Noticeable updates
- Noticeable events/news
- Facts that most people do not know about.
- What people thought of <something>. (Opinions on certain things etc...)
- Videos showing off features, bugs, events or basically anything.
- Pictures showing off features, bugs, events or basically anything.
- Ranks.
- Just basic information about MCSG. (Some of you can probably explain MCSG and certain things better than I can)

Do you have something else than the ideas above? Write it! That was just some things I knew that I would need to have. Extra information is always good.

You will be credited in the end of the video if you have given any "special" information that not many people know about etc...

I will need all information, videos, pictures, tips (and more) that I can get so don't hesitate to write what you know!

Meladi

Spectator
Reaction score
(Just a bunch of things off the top of my head)

G33ke with the invention of the fishing rod stun. Gravey4rd being an old school monster from MCSG v1, keeping that number 1 rank until the stat reset. Huahwi for being the largest MCSG youtuber besides BajanCanadian. We got the big time clans like Forgotten, Rivals, Rebels, Elevate, all that jazz. Damn, some dude wanted to back a documentary of MCSG based on the Melee documentary (Here's a link for an example
) A huge thing was the stat reset, update to 1.8, the sprint button, god there are so many things.

iTzRainyy

Spectator
Reaction score
(Just a bunch of things off the top of my head)

G33ke with the invention of the fishing rod stun. Gravey4rd being an old school monster from MCSG v1, keeping that number 1 rank until the stat reset. Huahwi for being the largest MCSG youtuber besides BajanCanadian. We got the big time clans like Forgotten, Rivals, Rebels, Elevate, all that jazz. Damn, some dude wanted to back a documentary of MCSG based on the Melee documentary (Here's a link for an example
) A huge thing was the stat reset, update to 1.8, the sprint button, god there are so many things.
Thank you so much for the information!

iTzRainyy

Spectator
Reaction score
We have quite a lot of information written down about noticeable clans, players, technique inventions, etc... We now need a timeline.

We all can type as much information, events, players, timemarks etc in each year that we know about. I thought it could be quite fun actually if we could all kind of make a forum game in this thread that works this way:
Person1: On April 19th 2012 ChadTheDJ posted the announcement for Hunger Games.
Person2: 2014 <insert thing that happened here> happened!
Person1: 2013 <something> happened!
Person3: 2016 <something> happened!

So we can get sort of a forum game running while I collect useful information.

I can start:
On April 19th 2012 ChadTheDJ posted the announcement for Hunger Games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci