• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Eye of Horus [Ghost Build Team]

DragonWizard373737

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks really good! I downloaded, and I was really impressed with all the effort you put into the different builds. I think you should add more chests though, because without lots of chests, this map will be really underplayed if it gets accepted. And I think there's a pretty good chance that this will get accepted. ;)

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks really good! I downloaded, and I was really impressed with all the effort you put into the different builds. I think you should add more chests though, because without lots of chests, this map will be really underplayed if it gets accepted. And I think there's a pretty good chance that this will get accepted. ;)
The number of chests that you see in the map is not even a quarter of the final number. We only added a few chests, but we need to go through a final sweep with Sr. Builders, if this map is accepted :p

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Just realized its like a revamped version of Karmanrah, Ive already commented on this map. I do indeed like it. It has somewhat of a unique theme. But when I downloaded the map besides for the builds you show in the screenshots I just see weird looking eyes everywhere and stuff. Its definitely a great map. But if you can squeeze some more cool builds in there like sphinxes and such :) Gl and good job :)

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
This map is literally gorgeous! I hope it gets picked to be an official map someday :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci