• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Eye of Horus [Ghost Build Team]

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Been on the server and saw this first hand, I must say one of the best builds I have saw in a long time, the best thing about this map is the pvp aspect, great map 9/10. It has to get added or I have lost all faith in humanity.

Ohh and that waterfall..... Maai gawd :O B e a utiful

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Been on the server and saw this first hand, I must say one of the best builds I have saw in a long time, the best thing about this map is the pvp aspect, great map 9/10. It has to get added or I have lost all faith in humanity.

Ohh and that waterfall..... Maai gawd :O B e a utiful
Much love Sean <3

oOkyleeOo

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks Everybody for the support and i'm quite proud of being a part of this map, A Lot of effort went into the map and not just in the builds we also took great detail in the PvP aspects of the map, E.g. Multiple house exits, never get trapped in a bad PvP situation and Battle areas (Flat ground and open areas) are only ever 25 seconds away from you wherever you are providing amazing combat. and Dont forget all of nicks 500000 secrets (Hint Hint). A Lot of Credit to Sardos57 and Austin_HG the map would not be what i think a huge success without them and also all the others that helped along the way. All credit to Joe and Austin for making a great map and hopefully it can Be a successful map in the future. And thanks to the guys who came on a gave us advice on what to improve. Lets keep our fingers crossed people.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks Everybody for the support and i'm quite proud of being a part of this map, A Lot of effort went into the map and not just in the builds we also took great detail in the PvP aspects of the map, E.g. Multiple house exits, never get trapped in a bad PvP situation and Battle areas (Flat ground and open areas) are only ever 25 seconds away from you wherever you are providing amazing combat. and Dont forget all of nicks 500000 secrets (Hint Hint). A Lot of Credit to Sardos57 and Austin_HG the map would not be what i think a huge success without them and also all the others that helped along the way. All credit to Joe and Austin for making a great map and hopefully it can Be a successful map in the future. And thanks to the guys who came on a gave us advice on what to improve. Lets keep our fingers crossed people.
Much love Kyle <3 Joe and I wouldn't have done it without the help of everyone in the clan, especially you and Nick

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Any chance of some pictures with the default resource pack?
It looks nice, but it needs to look nice in the most common resource pack, default, and until we get to see that, it's kinda hard to judge, although I will say that it does look damn sexy in that resource pack <3

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Any chance of some pictures with the default resource pack?
It looks nice, but it needs to look nice in the most common resource pack, default, and until we get to see that, it's kinda hard to judge, although I will say that it does look damn sexy in that resource pack <3
Mr Dice and Ninetailefox92 - default texture pack screenshots are now included as the first of the Imgur links :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci