• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fallen Empire Map Glitch

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
The only very thing about what make this map bad is the glitch on it where some people are glitched as in they are invisible i really hate that glitch so much and ive stop playing that map from now on because of the glitch if it wasnt for the glitch i would play it like i do with every other map its a great map fun and enjoyable but Could some or something Please fix the glitch ? it really is annoying dieing every time from someone with a fist when i cant even see them and your actually doing good.

Thankyou ben31245

BeauShilton

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe this thread has been already created and the developers are aware of this already. Let's wait and see what they'll do. :)

Chris_9999_

Survivor
Reaction score
This glitch/bug is, from my knowledge, currently being fixed. However, I don't know how long it will take for the creators to resolve this problem.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The developers are aware of this issue although I believe it's not at the top of their priority list.

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
This glitch actually isn't due to us at all. This is an issue with bukkit itself. The devs are aware and are working on a way to fix it however with 1.6 coming out soon this may no longer be a issue.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
The developers are aware of this issue although I believe it's not at the top of their priority list.

I wish ,like I mean its a very good looking fun great map to play but its sad it is glitched.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
This glitch actually isn't due to us at all. This is an issue with bukkit itself. The devs are aware and are working on a way to fix it however with 1.6 coming out soon this may no longer be a issue.
Yes okay thankyou and i actually do agree i have heard thing going on about like its about the 2 spawns because of that becuase the map has 2 spawns.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Maybe remove that map because it is so big that it needs two corns, and re-add Hungry Hills or Yellowstone, because I liked those maps. I don't really care that Hungry Hills is also huge, probably bigger than The Fallen Empire.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe remove that map because it is so big that it needs two corns, and re-add Hungry Hills or Yellowstone, because I liked those maps. I don't really care that Hungry Hills is also huge, probably bigger than The Fallen Empire.
I doubt they will remove the map, it's a cool concept and a map that shows the new MCSG plugins. I don't know why they removed Yellowstone and Hungry Hills, but they probably won't remove this map despite the glitch.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
This is a mojang problem, nothing we can do about it.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The map was made by ChadTheDJ's request to showcase the deathmatch arena feature, alongside with multiple cornucopias, it'll 99% not get removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci