• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Feast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Just like the hunger games: Feast.
What I'm thinking is when chests restock, instead of the corn chests restocking, chests spawn. Thu have a sign on them that has what district number the chest is, making a use for district numbers and remembering them. Say I am from district 4. When chests refill, corn chests don't. At the corn I see a chest spawn with my district number on it. Only I can open that chest. But what is in that chest..? Something the player needs most. The code should check he players inventory, and if they have no food, it could give them a cooked pork chop. If they don't have anything better than a wooden axe, it would give them a stone axe/sword. If they have less than 2 armour bars, it would give them something leather. This could all be configurable, but its just an idea. Tell me what you think (;

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
When I first looked at your thread name I thought you were going to say something like "I think we all should have a feast on team speak to celebrate all the good times we have had, cheers!" :D
Good idea lolol

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Good idea it encourages district teaming but it won't help if your buddy is your nemises

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a good idea, but what would the careers get in their chest? They don't really NEED anything :/

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
Could make the game more interesting, it would reduce OP players who get Corn Refill to themselves and make the game more even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci