• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Federation [Eu]

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
Your in real life name: Ian
Your Minecraft name: ianianmense
Your wins/games played: 400/1600
Your age[13+]: 15
Your skype name: Ian Mense
How often do you play?: Not as much as i used to but i can play all day
PvP Strenghts: Killing players
PvP Weaknesses: Getting killed by players
Why do you want to join The Federation?: Why not?

FederationEU

Spectator
Reaction score
Your in real life name: Ian
Your Minecraft name: ianianmense
Your wins/games played: 400/1600
Your skype name: Ian Mense
How often do you play?: Not as much as i used to but i can play all day
PvP Strenghts: Killing players
PvP Weaknesses: Getting killed by players
Why do you want to join The Federation?: Why not?
Accepted- Rank: Inspector.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Your in real life name: Pumps
Your Minecraft name: WeRCreeper
Your wins/games played: I have around 180 wins (gaming 10-15 wins daily), whereas i have played about 1,400 games. My w/l ratio is awful as i played bout 1,000,1,200 games being a huge nub, i have grown quickly and I'm a lot better pvper and mcsger so i hope you take that into consideration. I now win about 1 game every 3-5 games i play.I have been told my pvp skill is far greater than my stats according to jeothepro15 (who is ranked 16th in the world on mcsg)
Your age[13+]: 15 and mature :)
Your skype name: pumpsrutherford
How often do you play?: Sometimes i can play for pretty much the whole day, when other times i can only play maybe 2-4 hours a day, but im pretty much on most of the day so i'll always be there for cw's :)
PvP Strenghts: Im great with the bow and it's my best pvp skill, im also good with the sword such as critical hitting ect.., im also quite good at killing teams of 2 with enough space around me to FnS them and duke them ect..
PvP Weaknesses: I'm pretty avg with my FnS, but im constantly practicing that and working on it evergame i play, and off hackers!!!
Why do you want to join The Federation?: I Feel as a fast growing pvp and mcsger that i would fit right into this clan. I also feel this is a great clan and will go far and i would love to be apart of it and take the train journey with you guys!

I hope that you can take into consideration how much i have written for this application :D. I hope i get accepted despite my w/l ratio, even if i dont get in, i wish you and your clan the best and you will go far in the future. Thank you <3

FederationEU

Spectator
Reaction score
Good luck; cheer?
i beeg nub, nauw giv mi cherledr
No cheerleaders yet, sorry :p
Your in real life name: Pumps
Your Minecraft name: WeRCreeper
Your wins/games played: I have around 180 wins (gaming 10-15 wins daily), whereas i have played about 1,400 games. My w/l ratio is awful as i played bout 1,000,1,200 games being a huge nub, i have grown quickly and I'm a lot better pvper and mcsger so i hope you take that into consideration. I now win about 1 game every 3-5 games i play.I have been told my pvp skill is far greater than my stats according to jeothepro15 (who is ranked 16th in the world on mcsg)
Your age[13+]: 15 and mature :)
Your skype name: pumpsrutherford
How often do you play?: Sometimes i can play for pretty much the whole day, when other times i can only play maybe 2-4 hours a day, but im pretty much on most of the day so i'll always be there for cw's :)
PvP Strenghts: Im great with the bow and it's my best pvp skill, im also good with the sword such as critical hitting ect.., im also quite good at killing teams of 2 with enough space around me to FnS them and duke them ect..
PvP Weaknesses: I'm pretty avg with my FnS, but im constantly practicing that and working on it evergame i play, and off hackers!!!
Why do you want to join The Federation?: I Feel as a fast growing pvp and mcsger that i would fit right into this clan. I also feel this is a great clan and will go far and i would love to be apart of it and take the train journey with you guys!

I hope that you can take into consideration how much i have written for this application :D. I hope i get accepted despite my w/l ratio, even if i dont get in, i wish you and your clan the best and you will go far in the future. Thank you <3
Pending..- You will get an answer within 2 days.

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
Your in real life name: Alvin
Your Minecraft name: thedarkenter
Your wins/games played: 678
Your skype name: You have me ;)
How often do you play?: Almost everyday.
PvP Strenghts: FnS, sword and a little bit of fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Strafe
Why do you want to join The Federation?: Fish?
Feesh ees tasteh.

Reaction score
Your in real life name:James Ogsbaly
Your Minecraft name:Unknown_HD
Your wins/games played:4/20
Your age[13+]:19
Your skype name:theunknownhd
How often do you play?:Everyday
PvP Strenghts: Crits,FnS.,Fast clicker can click to 314 in 10 seconds.Partially at bow's.
PvP Weaknesses:none
Why do you want to join The Federation?:I want to join because it looks like an amazing clan which I would happily join.Please make an expection I am very good just test me out on a pvp server or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci