• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The first video of Team Vareide Q and A is now out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
TeamVareide I am trying to make a SG map but i am not sure if I should put in on huge biomes, flat, or default. Please answer.
Tf you arent fond of too much building, i would say huge biomes, that way you just need a dome and structures.
Also, im ALMOST finished with my own sg map, the only thing is...its on xbox... Anyway how do you apply and can you review xbox maps (i only did it because my computer isnt good for that kind of thing).

due62

Tribute
Reaction score

Thank you guys for your awesome questions and I am so sorry it took so long to get this first video out, there were loads of technical difficulties :(

But now it is up for you to watch I hope you like it, so let us know what you think!

If you want to check out the questions we still have to answer you can find the original post here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/what-would-you-like-to-ask-team-vareide.16944/

Sidera - Signing out!
Just wanted to clear something up about the adventure map, i might be taking over soon if warox deosnt come back so that we can finish it asap. It will be epic :p

bigguyawesome

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, you guys did well on the video, I still think u should do some actual lets plays though, hope u make more maps! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci