• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Fishing Pole Experiment

Do fishing poles do damage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
Just wanna do an experiment... Just please answer the pole up there, I'll post the correct answer later (if I feel like it :D)

Also, I would appreciate if you guys would put what you answered in the comments below, but it is not required at all that you do.

Edit: Just FYI, I've posted this thread because I've heard most people say yes they do, but then there are others that have totally different opinions. I want to see what kind of people say which, and where the majority is at.

EditEdit(cause iFail): When i say damage, i mean fishing them, like pressing the right mouse button with the fishing pole in hand.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
From my "studies" it is as much as a punch, it takes 1.5 fishing rods to kill someone without armor.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you mean hitting them it takes about 1.5 pole to kill a guy (no armor)

And if you mean fishing them they dont do damage except if they threw you of a 'high block'

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
If you mean hitting them it takes about 1.5 pole to kill a guy (no armor)

And if you mean fishing them they dont do damage except if they threw you of a 'high block'
Prolly should have been more clear... I meant fishing them, sorry bout that.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No damage from right-clicking them at people, but it knocks them back. It's as harmless as snowballs.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have knocked someone off of a building with a fishing pole. They can be a life saver sometimes.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Please don't tell that to the people out there :p I've had many easy kills because people kept fishing me xD

Be-The-creeper5

Spectator
Reaction score
I saw you on the server a couple mins ago. I asked if he wanted to team and you said no. I lived longer though. But they do

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i got hooked with a fishing rod on map 3 by a guy on top of the mountain. he pulled off the hook so well that i was sent flying up into the air then plummeted to my death. they can be very harmfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci