• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Flint and Steel Guide

Are You Now a Fire God?

• Total voters

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
If a person is getting to you when you're low without any secondary weapons, use your FnS (which has 4 uses) to make a little wall that will either make them run into the fire, or back off for a bit, letting you eat and regen. It won't always work though.
Added.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Too many bunnying threads about those tactics. I'm sure everyone knows all these tactics, this isn't V1 or beta.
Calm down, every post you make you attempt to swear. Just for once, calm down..

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Heres my tip!
Im getting chased by a team!

I then make a line of Fire using 2 Flint and steel. This can be hard to dodge! And can set fire to basicly everyone!

BURRRN! ^.^

Ps. I like how you added BURRN

EpicRhubarb

Diamond
Reaction score
I have an idea. When going into a fight have one or more flint and steels ready if you're opponent has better gear.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Tip: Light the area around podiums on fire before deathmatch starts for a nice advantage when deathmatch begins :)

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My tip, I guess.

Pretend to aim your bow and when they try and attack use your flint and steel.

Falconfund

Spectator
Reaction score
When someone is chasing you, stop suddenly, place a fire block infront of you a few blocks, then hit them into it. They will not be able to stop in time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci