• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten Civilisation

Do you think the map is good so far?

• Total voters

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score

1 handsome man and Leon|TheBluemeerkat have been working on a map, loosely based off Ancient Mayans in South America.
48 player map :eek:
Please say how to improve in the comments below.

Please Note:

• Buildings are nowhere near done.
  • There are more buildings not shown in screenshot [Wall + Start of a village]
  • The ugly biome changes will be fixed - it will be all jungle biome.
  • There will be custom tree's to cover bare area's.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I Could help you a lot add me on skype @ yurlethmc and i will send you or show you my building skills

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Terraforming looks nice. One thing to watch would be the biomes affecting the grass colour; you can change that with /biome with world edit.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Terraforming looks nice. One thing to watch would be the biomes affecting the grass colour; you can change that with /biome with world edit.
Yes, as I mentioned we will fix that so it's all Jungle Biome.
Thanks for the feedback.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
It's really plain, needs more "things" in the flat areas, looks great all in all. :D

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
You spelled "Civilization" wrong. You may want to fix that.
I will, but I would prefer feedback on the map rather then minor details like that. Thank you for pointing it out though.

It's really plain, needs more "things" in the flat areas, looks great all in all. :D
We've started adding lots of building in the flat parts, I'll add pictures soon :)
Also, there will be tree's all over the map (except in the villages) by the end c:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the extreme hills biome that spawn's in. Jungles are a PITA to PVP in. What was that one map that Blamph and SixZoSeven did a dual comm on? The one where it was impossible to run through the jungle without being tripped up by vines? Yeah, don't make it too much like that.

Fortune Island is as jungle-esque as I can stand. SG3 looks nice and is fairly easy to maneuver on in most places, but don't pull a classic Vareide and put chests in really hard to find places.

Will be interested to see the map's progression. It looks promising.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the extreme hills biome that spawn's in. Jungles are a PITA to PVP in. What was that one map that Blamph and SixZoSeven did a dual comm on? The one where it was impossible to run through the jungle without being tripped up by vines? Yeah, don't make it too much like that.

Fortune Island is as jungle-esque as I can stand. SG3 looks nice and is fairly easy to maneuver on in most places, but don't pull a classic Vareide and put chests in really hard to find places.

Will be interested to see the map's progression. It looks promising.
Thanks for the feedback.
I personal dislike vines so there will be little of them in the map.
Thanks for the feedback!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Update & double post :p

Builds so far -

This is going to be the main temple in the village, behind the wall.

Centre - A sort of ritual place
Right - A watch tower only accessible from a cave running under the mountain from the village.
Left - Temple

Temple built by:
CdrewMC
mr_pendle

With help from

max6964

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member