• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Forgotten Times

Should this map be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 123 83.7%
  • No (leave a response why).

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

All was lost. They invaded during the night. There was absolutely nothing we could do. Fortunately, I managed to escape. I ran off into the wilderness with only a supply of necessary items that would keep me alive. I thought that it truly was the end...

20 Years Later...

They're gone. Gone. Just like that. One night they were there, the next day they are completely wiped out. I can't believe my good fortune! The apocalypse appears to be over...

I need to restore humanity and gather as many survivors as I can. I know what I must do: I must head back to the place where I once lived and loved:

The Forgotten Times

3 Weeks Later...
Well. There are indeed survivors left. I know this because as soon as I entered the town I instantly started getting shot at! I managed to get away without getting seriously injured, but I got shot in the foot once. It's not that bad of a wound, so I should be fine. I have to fight off the rest of the survivors who have formed a pact. I think everyone left is fighting for control of this place. Why can't we all work together?!?!? If I can regain control of these Forgotten Times, I can restore democracy.

I remember an old legend my grandfather told me when I was just a young boy:
With your last breaths and in times of greatest needs, the vault in the land of the undead will lead you to rise again once more. You must bring all the keys with you. Do not fear.
Maybe this vault can help me... If only I knew where it and the keys were hidden!
--------------------------------------------------------
Features
-275 block radius
-Over 250 chests scattered in well placed spots
-Custom trees
-Great hand-terraforming
-PvP based with a side of PvE
-Many areas to discover and explore
-Secrets & puzzles
-Abandoned villages, aircraft, & motels
-Smoothly flowing rivers
-Back-country mountain trails
-Scenic monuments
AND MORE!

-------------------------------------------------
Download Link (PMC):
The Forgotten Times 2.2 (PMC)
Direct Download Link:

The Forgotten Times 2.2 (MediaFire)

If you would like to help out, a diamond on PMC would be much appreciated! :D
-------------------------------------------------
Video/Screenshots

-Screenshots using Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders

---------------------------------------------------------------
Build Team
Project Leader: xNovaXHDx (terraformer)
Revamp Leader: Captain | Lqzer (terraformer)
Revamp Co-Leader: afrecqnzwelo
Head Builder: cowman213
Head Designer: Aedrift
Chest Placement: MrKorrenian

Helpers
SmoothPixels
mat56789
Chris_Bro
YoYoFrotto
scott46743
MasonBulldog
JCagg
SociallyAK
Quisey21
mattnormansell
cadecranda
OliBear
xxSPUxx
justin9cat
Attackdog91
@Anyone else I may have missed

Notes: The original map was created back in August 2013 by members of the Organizationv2. With permission, I have revamped the entire map.
Original Map Link

I hereby reserve the right to ask for removal of this map at anytime by use of any other 3rd party. Please do not redistribute, copy, or claim credit for this map without permission from myself or the original map creator leaders.

I, Captain | Lqzer agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks nice, quite a lot of tree's though.
I would add more buildings around the edge.
I like it though, looks like lot's of work went into it

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Captain, you should probably put me down as a Redstoner, as that is really all I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci