• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThernzWTF

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:thernz
Wins:291
Got A Mic:Yes, Turtle Beach
Got Skype/TS:Yea.
Skype Name: ThernzPlaysMc
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: none. I dont team. If i team it doesnt help me get better.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because i think you guys are a great clan and it is also one of the best clans on mcsg.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskan):Yes. I know every single chest route on each of these maps.

Last edited:

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: none. I dont team. If i team it doesnt help me get better.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because i think you guys are a great clan and it is also one of the best clans on mcsg.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskan):Yes. I know every single chest route on each of these maps.

#ToGoodToBeTrue.
#Forgotten
#Hashtag
#ThernzPlaysMC
#SubscribetoME
#Twitter
#Youtube
You might get denied soley for putting hashtags in your app. Like its as gay as orca.

Richyyyyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score

#ToGoodToBeTrue.
#Forgotten
#Hashtag
#ThernzPlaysMC
#SubscribetoME
#Twitter
#Youtube
#Denied

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: DoFlamingo_
Wins: 100
Got A Mic: Yep
Got Skype/TS: Yep
Skype Name PMed
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Never
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because If I 1v1ed any of your members I will Kill them :)
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskan): Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci