• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialSuXiBo

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SuXiBo (Please call me Su)
Wins: 400+
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) suxiboftwyt
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I have not been on ur teamspeak yet but so far never
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes (Those are most of my favorite maps)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I think i can be at least a small help to this clan. Im not saying it is bad though.

Richyyyyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I have not been on ur teamspeak yet but so far never
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes (Those are most of my favorite maps)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I think i can be at least a small help to this clan. Im not saying it is bad though.
denyd

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Dont worry thuogh Suxibo, its nothing but a privilege to be denied by our god. i'd ask you to kiss his feet, but i wouldnt want anything to taint the one and only richy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci