• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten:why shouldnt you huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh holy bom(bashious)
Ur just asking to get denied

TreeShaker451

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TreeShaker451
Wins:1038
Got A Mic:Blue SnowBall
Got Skype/TS:YES
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): Tree.Shaker451
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: over 9000
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: oh yah
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: why NOT HUH HUH

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: TreeShaker451
Wins:1038
Got A Mic:Blue SnowBall
Got Skype/TS:YES
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): Tree.Shaker451
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: over 9000
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: oh yah
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: why NOT HUH HUH
Ur just asking to get denied

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: KingTut11
Wins: 185
Got A Mic: Yep
Got Skype/TS: I got both of them
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) I will PM the people who don't already have me,
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I have played with every member, and I play with them at least once a day.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes I do,
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: You should chose me for Forgotten because I really think I deserve to be in, I am really good friends with 80% of the clan. And they all seem to like me and I love hanging out with you guys, I might not be the greatest player at sword PvP but I am good with the bow and good at making fast and quick decisions when I need to. Also I am just a fun and cool person to be around, Thanks for reading.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) I will PM the people who don't already have me,
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I have played with every member, and I play with them at least once a day.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: You should chose me for Forgotten because I really think I deserve to be in, I am really good friends with 80% of the clan. And they all seem to like me and I love hanging out with you guys, I might not be the greatest player at sword PvP but I am good with the bow and good at making fast and quick decisions when I need to. Also I am just a fun and cool person to be around, Thanks for reading.
my niqqa
I am really good friends with 80% of the clan.
no one cares about a certain panther so u should be fine

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Vouch

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
derek

tam

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: FrenzyFreckles
Wins: 306
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): FrenzyFreckles
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Not to sure? Sorry
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes, I do have knowledge of all scrim maps stated above.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I should be chosen by the Forgotten because I can bring things to the table that not everybody can, such as making strategies and help keep the clan alive, by implying choke points, and knowing all the routes, and I have a good set of PvP skills.

Weren't you the one asking for my resource pack?

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: FrenzyFreckles
Wins: 306
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): FrenzyFreckles
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Not to sure? Sorry
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes, I do have knowledge of all scrim maps stated above.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I should be chosen by the Forgotten because I can bring things to the table that not everybody can, such as making strategies and help keep the clan alive, by implying choke points, and knowing all the routes, and I have a good set of PvP skills.

denied for trying to make us chokepoint

ItsTilledRaptor

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TilledRaptor/ XxTilledRaptorxX/ TilledRaptorYT
Wins: 400/900 & 8/9
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Sahiboberoi1
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: pretty often
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes, I have numerous routes on every map.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I feel I would be a good fit because I have clan experience (Been in Trama and Superior) and I have knowledge of the game as well as maps so I feel I would be a good fit.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
denied for trying to make us chokepoint
HEY GUYS ITS CF918 HERE AND chokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepoint
chokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepointchokepoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci