• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Leave before I have to contact staff. You've been told by members of this clan to leave the thread after we declined your clan battle and you have continued to annoy me and my fellow members. This is your last chance. Do not reply to this post.
u tell him teeronis

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Zedek_VibeZ
Wins: 457
Got A Mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): olly.overend7
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Not much
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: I know all of them
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I know xExtract, I would love to play with you. At least trial me please? I was Admin in Legends.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Zedek_VibeZ
Wins: 457
Got A Mic: yes
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): olly.overend7
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: Not much
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: I know all of them
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I know xExtract, I would love to play with you. At least trial me please? I was Admin in Legends.
Recommended

saarthak24

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: saarthak_sethi24
Wins: 41
Got A Mic: Yes, works well
Got Skype/TS: I am available on both skype and teamspeak and will be able to be active on both while playing mc
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) - saarthak_sethi
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: None, but subscribed to BiboyQG on youtbe =)
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes, I have good chest routes and knowledge of choke points on all of those maps
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I am a skilled pvp'er that will be able to help the clan with numerous ways. If you want to test my skills, add me on skype and ask me to 1v1. I'm usually online.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Here are some very important updates!​

Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.
BomBashious has willingly decided to give his leader rank to Zenority.
Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.
Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.
v
Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.v@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.v@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.v
vvv@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.vvv

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Here are some very important updates!​

BomBashious has willingly decided to give his leader rank to Zenority.
v
Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.v@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.v@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.v
vvv@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.@Richyyyyyyy has been kicked from the Forgotten.vvv
Gl with Leader rank DQ dood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci