• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0h4mPvp

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:G0h4m
Wins:1167
Got a mic:yes
Got skype/TS:yes both
Skype name:vader3919
how often have you played with any members:iv play with lininghwah1702 on some pvp servers
Do you have good knowledge of all scrim maps stated above: yes
why should we choose you for the forgotten: well this is a very good clan filled with good pvpers i just wanna be in a good clan that i fit in with and you only live once so it would be nice if i could join.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Can u create EU Forgotten pls ? :)
EU Forgotten was made previously and arguably the best clan in MCSG history. After the disbanding of US Forgotten for like 1 of the 15 times it disbanded EU Forgotten dropped as well. They never picked back up, however the leader xExtract is a part of the US Forgotten as a member.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
EU Forgotten was made previously and arguably the best clan in MCSG history. After the disbanding of US Forgotten for like 1 of the 15 times it disbanded EU Forgotten dropped as well. They never picked back up, however the leader xExtract is a part of the US Forgotten as a member.
The best 4v4 clan lmao put forgotten eu in an 8v8 they couldn't compare to primeval or titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci