• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
IGN:G0h4m
Wins1170
Got a mic:yes
Got skype/ts: yes
skype name vader3919
how often have you you played with any members: none
do you have good knowledge of all scrim maps stated above: yes
why shuold we choose you for the forgotten: im just looking for a good clan i hear you guys are the best clan in mcsg and thats want i wanna be in im just looking for a good clan that i fit in with thats not rude to me im play to win not lose i mean you guys are 37-1 or some thing thats what i like you guys play to win
Uh oh the Rager xD

HashtagNoFIlter

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: HashtagNoFilter and BRIGHTSHADOW23
Wins: On Hashtag: 178. On BRIGHTSHADOW23 : 222
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes, willing to give out skype if accepted.
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Will PM
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I haven't really played often with other members, only person i really know in this clan would have to be BiboyQG.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes i have multiple routes/ Chokepoints on all maps stated above:)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I could be a great contribution to this clan and all these stats are original, as i have never bought a stat reset.

ItsVintageMC

Tribute
Reaction score
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I haven't really played often with other members, only person i really know in this clan would have to be BiboyQG.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes i have multiple routes/ Chokepoints on all maps stated above:)
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I could be a great contribution to this clan and all these stats are original, as i have never bought a stat reset.
gl <3

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:G0h4m
Wins1170
Got a mic:yes
Got skype/ts: yes
skype name vader3919
how often have you you played with any members: none
do you have good knowledge of all scrim maps stated above: yes
why shuold we choose you for the forgotten: im just looking for a good clan i hear you guys are the best clan in mcsg and thats want i wanna be in im just looking for a good clan that i fit in with thats not rude to me im play to win not lose i mean you guys are 37-1 or some thing thats what i like you guys play to win
Ok you are no longer trial in reflection.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
This guy is awesome!

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Forgotten falling apart :T Gods Tower is done for , All hail Triton ?
Nexus Players shall be The New Forgotten #Clenchablesv2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci