• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richyyyyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
"the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics."

Whole system. Spelling included.

... Leaving now sry
why r u still here

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics."

... Leaving now sry
go back 2 school

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score

... Leaving now sry
LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO DO THIS AGAIN
Unfortunately, you have been banned from the Forgotten thread.
Don't ask why

ErmacMorrison

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: omarbar2400
Wins: 27
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) ermac401
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I play with BiboyQG A lot.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes I Know all the maps.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I'm good but alot people don't think I am because Of my stats. But I think that stats doesn't show your skill That much. I think Battling the person in a fair fight.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: omarbar2400
Wins: 27
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) ermac401
How Often Have You Played With Any Members: I play with BiboyQG A lot.
Do You Have Good Knowledge Of All Scrim Maps Stated Above: Yes I Know all the maps.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I'm good but alot people don't think I am because Of my stats. But I think that stats doesn't show your skill That much. I think Battling the person in a fair fight.
Recommended

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
I hereby put my ring on the line and challenge Bom to an 1v1 and gurantee +7 hearts even though I haven't played in 2 months accept or the pusy rank will be given to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci