• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: AMooseMan3
US or EU: US
Wins: 107 (Get owned)
Got A Mic: Yes.
Got Skype/TS: I have both.
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) AMooseMan3
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel, Fishing rod, strafing.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, water fights.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I team with Lovelights every time I'm in a game with him, and I've teamed with Soul a few times.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I'm very loyal and a friendly person, and while my wins may lack, I make up for it in skill.

-Moose

Orca

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, so, I am a little bit disappointed right now soul, I thought you ran a tight ship, loyalty based team. I come on the forums one time to see how things are going, and I don't like what I see. I seriously don't understand how Voxcile, or "OrcaM8" has been rewarded with elite. He has maybe been in the clan for 1-1.5 months, he has left once, then came back, and he already has elite? What about those super loyal members? Like Joe_delgrippo, or Richyyyy, or Exodus, who have been in the clan for 3+ months. It doesn't seem right. Too add on to this Voxcile consistently does inappropriate things, e.g. Commenting on sixzoseven's video's with messages written with hate and disrespect, while also treating people like Joe, Exo and snikkz like complete crap. So does loyalty even mean anything in this clan anymore? I sure as hell thought it did when I first joined. Anyways, Good luck in the future, maybe things like this can be straightened out sometime.

Thanks.
Not appreciated. Doesn't really make me feel to good.

I don't really understand why you need to say this on a public thread. I enjoy having a good time. I never EVER set out to be mean to anyone. I never treat anyone bad in seriousness. We all enjoy having a good time and fake insults go on all the time. We are a group of friends that have fun and get serious when it is necessary. I would appreciate you not accusing me of not being loyal and being immature and being called inappropriate. I grant you that I did leave the Forgotten for about a week. The reason i did this was pressure from my friends from the past. I had recently left staff and almost completely abandoning my friends. I felt terrible and went back to them. After a week I realized how much I liked all of the Forgotten. You guys are a great group of people. I love coming home to talk with you guys and I always go to bed feeling happy and smiling. I won't even touch on the comments on six's videos because that doesn't need to be talked about here.

If any of you feel like I am being inappropriate or disrespectful or anything. I would appreciate you bringing it to me and talking to me about it and I will be more than willing to tone it down.

I want to apoligize to anyone that I have hurt. I don't mean it. Ever. Im sorry

Last edited:

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I don't really understand why you need to say this on a public thread. I enjoy having a good time. I never EVER set out to be mean to anyone. I never treat anyone bad in seriousness. We all enjoy having a good time and fake insults go on all the time. We are a group of friends that have fun and get serious when it is necessary. I would appreciate you not accusing me of not being loyal and being immature and being called inappropriate. I grant you that I did leave the Forgotten for about a week. The reason i did this was pressure from my friends from the past. I had recently left staff and almost completely abandoning my friends. I felt terrible and went back to them. After a week I realized how much I liked all of the Forgotten. You guys are a great group of people. I love coming home to talk with you guys and I always go to bed feeling happy and smiling. I won't even touch on the comments on six's videos because that doesn't need to be talked about here.

If any of you feel like I am being inappropriate or disrespectful or anything. I would appreciate you bringing it to me and talking to me about it and I will be more than willing to tone it down.

voxy he jus dum its k

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score

I was offended.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score

This man deserves a nobel prize

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score

<3

Samharibo

Iron
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: SamHaribo
US or EU: EU
Wins: 94 (1100 on Hive, I am going to play more MCSG ;))
Got Skype/TS: Yes.
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) foamybanana
PvP Strengths: Fishing rods, strafing around opponents, playing defensive and taking on teams.
PvP Weaknesses: F&S as I am a Hive player and am not used to it :p
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I don't team with the members very often, but I have teamed with most of the EU members before.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I am looking to get into a good MCSG clan, even though I do not meet the MCSG win limit, I believe I have a sufficient amount of Hive wins. I was "invited" by xExtract to join.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
PvP Strengths: Fishing rods, strafing around opponents, playing defensive and taking on teams.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I don't team with the members very often, but I have teamed with most of the EU members before.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I am looking to get into a good MCSG clan, even though I do not meet the MCSG win limit, I believe I have a sufficient amount of Hive wins. I was "invited" by xExtract to join.
Sam :) Welcome to MCSG, my good friend!

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted. Trial Member Process bypassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci