• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
But. I'm applying for the EU Forgotten. Why are you asking me to talk to the US players?...
I said that because the owners aren't EU, and to my knowledge, for the clan wars tournaments EU and US players fight together.

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: wjabice
US or EU: EU
Age: 12. But I believe I'm mature enough to be in The Forgotten.
Wins: 90. However if it counts I have 638 Hive wins.
Got A Mic: Yep. A fully working headset. Ozone Attack
Got Skype/TS: Most of the EU players have my skype. If not: wjabice1. I also have the TeamSpeak3 client. Named wjabice.
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Like I said ^ wjabice1
PvP Strengths: ALOT of people know me for the fishing rod, and not to be cocky, but have taken out Owain before with it. I also think of myself to be good with only the sword in hand. I can easily hit and run without the opponent landing any hits on me.
PvP Weaknesses: One thing that always bugs me is I can never get any turn around bow shots. And I'm not the best at dodging the arrows either. I'm also working on becoming more of a team player.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I've talked to every single one apart from Ianmense and Loic.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I would like to join Forgotten as ALOT of my friends are in the clan, and that Owain recommended me to apply. So I think I deserve a slot in one of the best MCSG clans.

Thanks for reading my application. Hope you consider it worthy.
Accepted for Trial Member!

wjabice

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted for Trial Member!
Thank youuuuu <3

I said that because the owners aren't EU, and to my knowledge, for the clan wars tournaments EU and US players fight together.
There's 3 separate Forgotten clans. US ran by Soul, EU ran by xExtract, and the AU ran by darkai202. Get your facts right m8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci