• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok I didn't mean to insult anyone, but for people trying to join, try not to spam the thread, you have a lesser chance of getting in.

No more fighting, is all good biggums'

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't want to sound dumb, but how do I get out of pending? Do I give you guys time or go through some trials. Just wondering.
Get on the ts and play with some members so we have a better idea of your skill level and personality.

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
Division B
Minecraft ID: Keanu267/Dysporix
Wins: Keanu267 - 207
Dysporix
Got A Mic: Yep!
Got Skype/TS: Yep!
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) I'll PM.
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Sword Fighting, and determining others next moves.
PvP Weaknesses: Getting caught by FnS, Being bowed while moving.

Last edited:

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Keanu267/Dysporix
Wins: Keanu267 - 207
Dysporix
Got A Mic: Yep!
Got Skype/TS: Yep!
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) I'll PM.
PvP Strengths: Fishing Rod, Sword Fighting, and determining others next moves.
PvP Weaknesses: Getting caught by FnS, Being bowed while moving.
lol Why wouldn't you just try for Rebels again? Doesn't show much dedication.

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if he's not dedicated to another clan, he is applying for this clan, therefore he must be dedicated here...

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
lol Why wouldn't you just try for Rebels again? Doesn't show much dedication.
I don't see the need for you calling me out I was dedicated to Rebels and was on their TS for 2 months before I got denied from trial. Others who applied after me even got accepted so that obviously shows some dedication. But they denied me for their reasons and I respect their decisions but I also see me having a better time here and therefore I applied. Just as I was dedicated to the Rebels I will be dedicated to the Forgotten. That is what real dedication is, next time you call someone out please know your facts.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
I don't see the need for you calling me out I was dedicated to Rebels and was on their TS for 2 months before I got denied from trial. Others who applied after me even got accepted so that obviously shows some dedication. But they denied me for their reasons and I respect their decisions but I also see me having a better time here and therefore I applied. Just as I was dedicated to the Rebels I will be dedicated to the Forgotten. That is what real dedication is, next time you call someone out please know your facts.
i sorry, I respect both too, i guess later night weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci