• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Pending. Spend more time on TS and with our members in order to have a better chance.
Seeing as you're on the TeamSpeak more often than half of our members...lol.
Welcome to Forgotten A, ImNotAFK13! You're placed as trial member...keep up the usual activity ;)

Also, I'd like to state that congratulations are in order for @rexxyy...she has been accepted into the Forgotten A Division!

Last edited:

KoalaTy

Experienced
Reaction score
I though I should try to apply for this clan but there too good for me xD And I wouldn't get accepted. A lot of years to come for this prize

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I am so anxious to start trying to get on Teamspeak and become a trial member that I have been working the last 2 days all day long practically, and I will hopefully be on tomorrow, if not the next day. Apparently I had 2 F's and those are C-'s now, and my D's are C+'s. So hopefully my parents will be okay with this? Wish me luck ^-^

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am so anxious to start trying to get on Teamspeak and become a trial member that I have been working the last 2 days all day long practically, and I will hopefully be on tomorrow, if not the next day. Apparently I had 2 F's and those are C-'s now, and my D's are C+'s. So hopefully my parents will be okay with this? Wish me luck ^-^
You should probably be a little more focused on those terrible grades.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
No age limit...? I thought an OP clan like this would have, like, a million years old or something.

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Age is strongly related to ability and maturity, but not all people are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci